Help please. This is important

Right now at the moment I have been not at an area with wifi. I have been using 3G internet to play and it works fine most of the time. Sometimes I can't play the game but it's because of the bad internet of my phone heating up too much. I have one very big problem. I cannot enter mines or some realms. I go in to load. It says disconnecting, reconnecting, etc. But when I get to the fetching realm information part. It's like it's not loading. I've waited maximum 20 minutes for it to load but no progression of getting into the mine. I've cleared temporary files and turned off all the shading and textures to make it run faster but no effect happens. Please help. If there could be a percentage bar at the bottom then that could really help my patience as I think the game just isn't letting me do anything. I can't progress with my realms without spending cubits on ores but I'm not wealthy at the moment and am trying to save for other projects.

Comments

• lucaaa795 said:

3G internet wont help at all in CC
    3G+ / H+ / 4G / 4G+ are good for CC
    3G...Not that good for bigger/laggier realms

How come I can't enter my realm that's 100x100 and has many items and vends, pixel blocks everywhere and lots of blocks everywhere but I can't enter a mine
  • lucaaa795 said:

3G internet wont help at all in CC
    3G+ / H+ / 4G / 4G+ are good for CC
    3G...Not that good for bigger/laggier realms

How come I can't enter my realm that's 100x100 and has many items and vends, pixel blocks everywhere and lots of blocks everywhere but I can't enter a mine
    Also my phone is showing LTE but I believe that this is false. I'm most likely getting 3G-4G