Vend Scamming.

I just got scammed 10000c on vend for an eyepatch to this player name []BOO[]. He said on holla, he was selling an eyepatch for 1000c and click the warp. He make a trick by changing the price into 10000c. Can i get a refund from that? and also i make a mistake price on vend too. Its happened fastly when i want to change the cupid wing price from 4000c into 3500c. Someone just spam trade on me and the price on vend changed into 1c each. Please i need help on this. I hope you can help me.

Comments

• You should have read the confirmation screen this scam relies 100% on your own greed.

And remember the golden rule

If it seems to good to be true. It probably is.

Don't even bother going to these Hollas
  • Pandorite said:

You should have read the confirmation screen this scam relies 100% on your own greed.

1k for an eyepatch isn't too good to be true
  • Stevenlol said:

Pandorite said:

You should have read the confirmation screen this scam relies 100% on your own greed.

1k for an eyepatch isn't too good to be true
    Its worth 1.5k someone used a holla 500c to sell it meaning they are taking a loss of 1k on the item?

You don't even stop to question that?
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    since when is an eyepatch worth that much? i sold some 200c each like some days ago ;_;

well anyways, items/cubits that has been scammed cant be returned sadly ;/ but goodluck with the rest ;/
  • since when is an eyepatch worth that much? i sold some 200c each like some days ago ;_;

well anyways, items/cubits that has been scammed cant be returned sadly ;/ but goodluck with the rest ;/

In this case they wouldn't be selling because nobody would show up to buy for that price. XD
  • Nothing you can do unless you had proof, but they are 1.2-1.5k each