Questions that need answers

Well I've been getting cubits to save up enough to get a clan stone but i need to as some questions
So in a trade the stone is one item but what does it look like if you can get a screen shot of a clan stone in your inventory and show it to me that would be great
What is the maximum amount of roles?
If you break the stone does it delete the clan?
How much clan xp does it require to make a message?
Does it require more xp to add an auto tp?
How much is the price of a clan stone?
So you can get clan XP by using cubits in the stone but how much xp does it give you per cubit?
Can you kick people out of your own clan?
Is there a maximum numbers of numbers?
What are the uses of clan XP?
Thanks to everyone who answers

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    1: screenshot isnt possible for me right now, ill post later

2:every clan has a set amount of roles that you can rename (5 if im right)

3: no, but if you place a new one be sure to read what it says because it asks you to reset and start a new one or use the clan you have now

4: message im not sure

5: auto tp also not sure

6: making a clan stone is 500c each (better to buy from persons)

7: 1c=1xp

8: of course you can xD

9: i dont think there is a max ammount of people because no one reached it yet too

10: you mean commands? Editting later because i need to read it

The answers im not sure i edit later when i get home from work (in 3 hours from when i send this, could be later maybe because i need to be able to go open cc too)
  • There is no reason to open a clan unless you are really dedicated to the thought of getting a clan up and running which will require alot of effort.

For me personally I have a clan but just with myself in it because I want the clan blocks to build with. You earn xp as you build and mining to where the clanstone stores that exp. up to a set maximum. You start off at clan level 1 but can raised to clan level 2 with 5k exp. To carve a decorative clanstone costs a set number of clan exp. Note that the clan blocks you can carve are different than the clanstone itself which you can only obtain by buying. On average the clanstone is 9k but you can find it cheaper but would be hard pressed to find it below 8k.
  • 6 it costs 500 clan xp. xp u can get by buying or by mining / other xp activities.
    the more members you have that actively gain xp the more deco clanstones u can make.
  • Broadcasts cost 100 clan xp
    xp is gained when your clan mebers build, mine, craft etc.
    Maximum Amount of members? Our clan have over 1300 Members, some clans have over 5000, I dont think there is a maximum to worry about right now
    1. image
    2. I dunno But 2 Clans that I had joined has 5 roles
    3. I don't know
    4. If I remember correctly a message that stays on clan interface is about 200c or more and a BC is about 150c
    5. Auto Tp? Idk but my friend was mad when another leader use "warp member here" Or something like that (we were in a same clan)
    6. A stone that has function to make a clan costs about 8k if you buy from player, but if it the deco it costs about 300c - 500c (I think)
    7. 1c = 1 clan exp
    8. Yes
    9. Idk
    10. you can use clan exp to make clan stones (deco) and other function
  • thanks to everyone who answered :D
  • The clanstone looks like the picture above... As for the other questions:
    2: You only have 5 ranks... Trail member isn't really a rank, just a title when you first join a clan and it's just there.
    3: Nope, when any member places a clanstone down it will ask if you wish to start a new clan or if you want to use it with the clan you are currently assigned to so realistically your clan can only be fully destroyed if there is not a single played assigned to it, at the same time if there is no leader then the clan is useless because no user has the power to add or ban from the clan. Any member placing the clan stone and assigning it to your clan doesn't male a difference to their rank, just makes it easier for them to access the clan.
    4: Message on the stone is approx 200 and 100 for broadcast.
    5: I believe your referring to summon clan but I can't remember how much XP it takes, my guess is 1000 minimum and 2500 maximum. Not ran a clan in a long time.
    6: A clanstone... If I remember correctly they go for under 10k in a player store but I've seen lots of variation in prices.
    7: In the clanstone menu all members have the option of buying clan XP and when you click that you are given a screen similar to when putting cubits in a reg where you choose how much.
    8: If mind is still working then I think it is the staggering 1c = 1XP. >.>
    9: Elemental were going to say the exact same thing here xD. OF COURSE YOU CAN KICK THEM!
    10: I don't think so.

Based on my memory alone let me explain...

Rank 1 and 2 don't have any special clan perks... 3 has message and broadcast then 4 has I THINK also summon clan, craft clan block and level the clan up then leader has renaming clan and clan ranks as well as adding and kicking members and editing member's ranks bit I might be wrong.
  • Do not spend any cubits on clan experience, is is generated when your clan members earn experience themselves through mining, building and crafting.