Looking for a friend to help with your realm? Bad idea

Although everyone "looks nice saying hello may I help your realm?" They just want to scam you unless you really trust them..To avoid this simply just say "No and please don't say that again?" If you are agreesive and don't want newbies to get scammed you might want to add this "Stop it we know your trying to scam." I recommend trust your friends in real life so that if they do scam you could tell your parents or if your older you can go talk it out or say give me my stuff back or I'll call the police I paid a lot for this game." This is to threaten them if they are scared they should give it back.

Comments

• Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Building with others isn't a bad idea.. in a way... if you're just building say a castle with Stone Blocks, they wouldn't scam you, unless they want 1c xD!
  • Or there's a thread called awareness vs scams :p im too lazy to get the link
  • "If you're older ... say 'Give me my stuff back or I'll call the police.'"

XD
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Giving someone perm in a realm with worthfull items is always not smart... (unless you know you can trust the person of course, like someone i trust: i forgot i had perm on in my shop (there is a decent worth in there) and it stayed on for about 3 months, and nothing was gone)
  • I said to threaten them a bit
  • Gdog sorry for my mistake..