SUGGESTIONS APPROVE HOLLAS!

[]Sir Mayor[][]Sir Mayor[] Member
edited June 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
Ok mods should be more active....Today I saw a holla that has inappropriate language....And the system warning saying the rules of abusive language...So I was thinking if cubic castle has a holla scanner which detects bad words for instance the coding should ban certain words game creators ban....like if they code a certain bad word it will leave them a message saying "You have inappropriate content in your holla you cannot send please fix." Creators code all bad words that will leave them this message

Comments

• lucaaa795 said:

This will be very hard.
    Why?There will always be ways to bypass the system by adding dots,lines etc.
    +1 But i dont see it added in game without ways to bypass it

Then can't they add something that will tell if you have any symbol through it?
  • Letters, numbers and symbols can be used to bypass the censor system. Automated systems have loopholes

We have mods for a reason. So I believe if the mods were on just a little bit more, there would be no swearing, drama, threats, ect. In the hollas.

Also, mods do /broadcast to verbally warn the player, because of these loopholes, that why they have mods to moderate the game.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Joeyman said:

Ok mods should be more active...

When you become an adult, have kids, have to work etc. let's see if you're active.
    Joeyman said:

Today I saw a holla that has inappropriate language....

OMG! So awful. If only someone would have used the Report Button...
    Joeyman said:

So I was thinking if cubic castle has a holla scanner which detects bad words

Y3s bec@use w3 c@nn0t by@a$$ th3 $y$tem

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    1: mods do this work for free and in their own time, they offer some of their own time to deal with or problems, and you are even asking (or more saying/demanding) that they have to be more active? Just no

2: like peng sayed: they just bypass it ;/
  • lucaaa795 said:

This will be very hard.
    Why?There will always be ways to bypass the system by adding dots,lines etc.
    +1 But i dont see it added in game without ways to bypass it

One game I played players were actually using blank Unicode to make the game think it's a space while showing the letter. Lol no dots or spaces needed. They were saying the exact words
  • edited June 2017
    For me things seem to be rather chill in CC, even with a stronger mod force the hollas would still come through. I just wish there was a way for naughty hollas about things that are x rated to be deleted instead of them just sitting there.