Bidding Machines?

Ever been to an auction and thought 'man this is taking a while'? Ever wanted to auction but your really not bothered to? Or maybe wanted your auction to last a few hours or days longer?Use the bidding machine! Make a custom starting price answer what happens from there , set a timer for how long the bidding machine goes for untill it stops!Make auctions real ! But what if you change your mind? A confirmation window will come up when the bidding machine is done for both the seller and buyer!Good to make profits and all! . .Ever got annoyed in the lobby that you have a realm and have to scroll all the way down to find it?Maybe add a 'favourites bar' with a few selected realms to go to the top of the list.but what if you want to delete a realm completely? Add a delete realm item ? Thanks - Edition

Comments

• And See* Not Answer - Third Line.
  • PandoritePandorite Member
    edited June 2017
    Edition said:

Ever been to an auction and thought 'man this is taking a while'? Ever wanted to auction but your really not bothered to? Or maybe wanted your auction to last a few hours or days longer?Use the bidding machine! Make a custom starting price answer what happens from there , set a timer for how long the bidding machine goes for untill it stops!Make auctions real ! But what if you change your mind? A confirmation window will come up when the bidding machine is done for both the seller and buyer!Good to make profits and all! . .Ever got annoyed in the lobby that you have a realm and have to scroll all the way down to find it?Maybe add a 'favourites bar' with a few selected realms to go to the top of the list.but what if you want to delete a realm completely? Add a delete realm item ? Thanks - Edition

Simple set a item to the side. Set down a rental block along with signs for info. (obviously set to 10c) people can rent the space with their bid + name. Use 4-5 spots for the item.

Make them forever rentals so people cannot clear higher bids. Periodically clear lower bids to reset

Congrats on effective auction without making a new item edit a flash bumper can be used for a similar effect

Second edit: May need to be approved by mods. I can see how it MAY be seen as rule breaking but 10c isn't a big deal. So at the same time I don't see why not.
  • If u needs mod to approve it, then think of how long will it takes, since not all mods online everytime... And mostly mods r being busy will other cases, it'll be a drag for the mods...
  • If u needs mod to approve it, then think of how long will it takes, since not all mods online everytime... And mostly mods r being busy will other cases, it'll be a drag for the mods...

No I mean this is a unclear case I would get approval before doing it.

And scammers would likely ruin it before to long.