BillyBoo Festival 300 k in Prizes

"Hear ye, hear ye! King BillyBoo has decreed a grand festival be held this Saturday, June 3 2017 to commemorate the second anniversary of the Kingdom of BillyBoo. Send criers through the Overworld, all qbees are invited! Food and drink will be plentiful. The King has opened the royal coffers! Indeed, there are gifts and raffles for all!"

- Royal Scribe, Kingdom of BillyBoo

The festival will have four celebrations held at 9 am, 12 noon, 3 pm, and 6 pm cubic time. Use "/time" (without the quotes) in game to see cubic time. The realm name is, "BillyBoo Festival". Use the info bumper to make sure the realm is owned by BillyBoo and not a fake realm.

Comments

• yay, more worshipers :D! Be sure to come guys.....
  • Nice idea billy, I will sure come :)
  • DemonismDemonism SingaporeMember
    Ehem...
    Refers to himself as King BillyBoo in third person...
  • PartyNextDoorPartyNextDoor Member
    edited June 2017
    Happy to hear your clan has gone well and hopefully it stays that way, I will try to get to the event because it sounds really good but that is a maybe, I may be busy but I will still celebrate your clan mo matter what I'm doing

It's just his nickname elemental god
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Most bugs me you call yourself king billyboo....
  • DemonismDemonism SingaporeMember

Ikr...
    And believe it or not, people will only go there for the items. Not to celebrate...

*The Royal Scribe steps up to the podium, his golden hair and flowing robes sparkling in the crisp morning air, his magnificent figure more akin to the Guard Commanders than to one learned in academics. His deep voice brings the citizens attention as he speaks...*

"The day of the festival approaches! Let us be joyful as King BillyBoo has announced the promotion of one our most loyal subjects during the celebrations. Lady Galantis is to be granted title of Noble!"
  • Is there actually food tables there? I'll come for the food.
    All events must have food.
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Jadabug said:

Is there actually food tables there? I'll come for the food.

I checked there is no food
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Remember, All Welcome :)
  • Y1_s2Y1_s2 Member
    galantis said:

Wach Bsa7?
    Y1_s2 said:

galantis said:

Wach Bsa7?
    Yes :)
  • Jadabug said:

We can't go then Fetus, we must grow on only food or souls.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    edited June 2017
    I have a few things to say on this:

Why are you picking on BillyBoo? Yes, people may not like him, yourself included, maybe others. People hate each other it is life. But you people who are complaining about BillyBoo referring to himself as a King you don't have the right to say it bugs you... :/

It's HIS Clans in his clans rank he is named King, that's gives him the right to name himself King while holding events.

If I made a clan and my Leader Rank was "Supreme God" you wouldn't complain I am naming myself "God Peng" so why can't he say King while holding a clan event?
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

I have a few things to say on this:

Why are you picking on BillyBoo? Yes, people may not like him, yourself included, maybe others. People hate each other it is life. But you people who are complaining about BillyBoo referring to himself as a King don't have the right to say it bugs you... :/

It's HIS Clans in his clans rank he is named King, that's gives him the right to name himself King while holding events.

If I made a clan and my Leader Rank was "Supreme God" you wouldn't complain I am naming myself "God Peng" so why can't he say King while holding a clan event?

honestly i do have to agree with this, i mean platinum paladin made himself supreme leader of the universe and no one complained about that
    Jadabug said:

Jadabug said:

We can't go then Fetus, we must grow on only food or souls.
    souls where are the souls!!!
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

you don't have the right to say it bugs you... :/

everyone has the right to say it bugs them.... it called freedom of speech ;/

also all those clanranks i dont know, dont bother going to learn them too.....
  • Im about 60% sure that a mod might delete the arguing in this thread because that usually happens
  • IcyTamTamIcyTamTam Member
    edited June 2017
    Such an innocent thread turned into an arguement lol.
    For petes sake he's just trying to hold an event! And no, I am not taking sides.
  • Such an innocent thread turned into an arguement lol.
    For petes sake he's just trying to hold an event! And no, I am not taking sides.

Yeah, no need to fight over something as simple as that everyone. :P