*Sugestion* anti-bombing

Bluejay_1Bluejay_1 Member
edited July 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
Ok I've thought of a new rule for the mines: NO MORE QBEE BOMBS OR PULSE BOMBS! Cause for once people do giveaways e.g. Bunnyzila, people bomb bunnyzila and the people trying to get the sweet prizes the event brings. Which is unfair to all, except the bomber who can get more chances to get more prizes. I've taken pics that show that it can be done, to make 1/3 bombs useable in a realm, so it can be done in the mines. I think this should help in the future when bunnyzila comes again! And get more opportunities to give him a hug :) feel free to add anything else in the comments or more ideas :D or tell me your thoughts about this
Btw! The reason why no pulse bombs is that when a person places a regular bomb. 3..2..1 boom. Instead u can place bomb and instead of waiting for timer use a pulse bomb. So that's why no pulse bombs or Qbee. So bunnyzila and the players -or other occasions where people do giveaways- can get away in time :D the cons..a mean noob steals ur diamonds after u put a bomb to them because u can't bomb them. PROS make it a option in realm settings. 'What bombs can be placed here?' Like that folks! And prevent people ruining bunnyzila giveaways and regular Qbee giveaways in mines.
That's it. Either way one way has cons. But the anti-bombs Has more pros y'all

Comments

• Bump!
  • +1 even though pulse bombs effect pulse blocks only
  • Bluejay_1Bluejay_1 Member
    edited May 2017

+1 even though pulse bombs effect pulse blocks only

Well I think that if u put a bomb and u know 3.2.1 boom. But a pulse bomb blows it up I think while timer is still going
  • $uperplayz$uperplayz Member
    edited May 2017
    I Think MummyZilla Is The Next One To Visit.

Picture From After Last Year's Halloween update (MummyZilla) Giving Away Mummy Warp Heads :

This ruins the idea of bomb games, plus pulse bombs are used only for pulse blocks so if they removed pulse bombs they have too remove pulse blocks or it doesn't make since.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    I think more of that the mods/admins (dunno who xD) can control weither bombs can be used when they are in certain places, that way bunnyzilla doesnt go away again like this year (i had 3 times the chance to get to bunnyzilla... but because those stupid bombers they ruined it... rip seeing bunnyzilla)

This ruins the idea of bomb games, plus pulse bombs are used only for pulse blocks so if they removed pulse bombs they have too remove pulse blocks or it doesn't make since.

I was saying disable them in mines, u don't host bomb games in mine :p (not bombs tho, only pulse and qbee bombs)
  • -1, don't see any reason why this is needed '-'
  • Bluejay_1Bluejay_1 Member
    edited July 2017
    Misticall said:

-1, don't see any reason why this is needed '-'

So when bunnyzila comes back no one can bomb him? It's pretty simple.
    -BUMP-!
    I want to hear others thoughts and maybe the devs will think this is a good idea for Easter time, or for all times
  • +300,000
  • Agree, but I guess it should be a dev's option only?? like disable bombs when in ANYzilla form?
  • Agree, but I guess it should be a dev's option only?? like disable bombs when in ANYzilla form?

That would work

If you place a pulse bomb next to a black one, it will set the black one off as soon as the pulse goes.
    Why would you disable bombs in mines? That would make diamonds and other gems impossible to acquire.

If you place a pulse bomb next to a black one, it will set the black one off as soon as the pulse goes.
    Why would you disable bombs in mines? That would make diamonds and other gems impossible to acquire.
    If u read I said only pulse and Qbee bombs disabled. I'm not that un reasonable to say to disable bombs. Just disable Qbee and pulse
  • Bluejay_1 said:

+1 even though pulse bombs effect pulse blocks only

If u read I said only pulse and Qbee bombs disabled. I'm not that un reasonable to say to disable bombs. Just disable Qbee and pulse
    I use pulse bombs in regular mines as well! I am a highly impatient human being, and also highly paranoid, so an instant explosion does help quite a bit, especially when you want someone to get away from your loot. Qbee bombs, I like them too for the reason you hate them. I have 100 plus qbee bombs just waiting to strike in my inventory.
  • The purpose of this thread was to get the devs attention and maybe theyl like it.

Agree, but I guess it should be a dev's option only?? like disable bombs when in ANYzilla form?

Maybe. I think that would work. But then what about regular people doing giveaways @Sir John Grey ? I have been to lots and people bomb the host. So that's why it should be pernamently. It has cons, yes. But more pros then to leave it the way it is. I have heard a opinion. Make either bunnyzila invincible, or make it that u can't be hurt in the mines. Both are very good ideas. But the one idea that suits best it to disable Qbee bombs and pulse bombs. I won't explain why pulse bombs again. I think I've said it enuf for people to understand. That's my point. To make giveaways in mines. And zilla events (I heard about a zilla around Halloween) more safe, more fun, and more fair!
  • MrFaniMrFani Member
    maybe a pickaxe or something to mine those diamond blocks... of course with a perk
  • @Bluejay_1 I personally don't like giveaways in mines sad to say. Why? because it is unfair type of giveaway that only people with stable and fast connection can enjoy. I hope everyone will know this fact^^
  • @Bluejay_1 I personally don't like giveaways in mines sad to say. Why? because it is unfair type of giveaway that only people with stable and fast connection can enjoy. I hope everyone will know this fact^^

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion *^^* But yea, I see ur point. I'm just trying to help those who LIKE giveaways in mines
  • Bump! I would like to hear a mods (or even better a admins) opinion about this idea!