Why no addyng swords and shield?

Linky034Linky034 Member
edited June 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
I mean,i know it sounds wierd,but why not?it could be fun,swords for PvP and shields for recieveng less damage,its not a bad idea,who's with me?

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Because this is a kids game, too much violence
  • Linky034Linky034 Member
    edited June 2017
    Not too much,actually can be like clothing swords and shields
    Linky034 said:

Not too much,actually can be like plástico swords and shields,made out of rope,metal slates,wood,iron and any hammer

Well its an idea... but it has been suggested many times and mostly declined (or they didnt react) so i give you goodluck and lets hope it gets added ^^
    edited June 2017
    Thx bro,its just that i like medieval stuff :3
    edited June 2017
    Really
  • -1 cause this isn't CoD or those other games. This game was originally for building.
    It would be better if they added more wands, not add swords and shields.
    edited June 2017
    Or,it can be added to thhe dungeon pack exclusives (better idea that one)
    edited June 2017
    (Ignore this)
    edited June 2017
    Cod,really?
    Dude, dont multipost.... there is a edit button available so use it
  • Maybe these items can be clothing items, like balloons and umbrellas
    edited June 2017
    Yeah,that sounds like a better idea Potatoe ;D
  • Would be more appropraite if it were just added as a decor. Like the crossed sword and shields they have in castles and whatnot thats much better
  • its funny how they did add headless and not swords .-.
  • NerryNerry Member
    COD doesn't have swords, daheck
  • AllunarAllunar Member
    I know swords and such are in other family friendly games like Minecraft but all games are different, and this is not a game meant for combat (like MC which makes it a primary feature), that is why they are not being implemented. I agree on the decision to restrict weapons.
  • +1 for decor style weapons
  • DjedoDjedo Member
    edited May 2017

Maybe these items can be clothing items, like balloons and umbrellas

I would like to be like that. Just for role play.
    Piratax10 said:

its funny how they did add headless and not swords .-.

Yes headless with "juice" coming out from neck. :P

Idk why when someone asks that he wants to see swords in the game ppl say to much violence!!! Maybe countries will soon ban this figurine because when children see sword in it, they became deranged and want to do violence. :P

Well, on the serious side, old forum had one post from devs, where they put list what stuff they want to implement in game. Among lots of things, there were Kewberths Knights. Idk if that ideas is still planed or they've abandoned it. I hope those knights wont carry broom or fizzle wands. :)

• NerryNerry Member
    djedo said:

Piratax10 said:

Idk why when someone asks that he wants to see swords in the game ppl say to much violence!!! Maybe countries will soon ban this figurine because when children see sword in it, they became deranged and want to do violence. :P

Well, on the serious side, old forum had one post from devs, where they put list what stuff they want to implement in game. Among lots of things, there were Kewberths Knights. Idk if that ideas is still planed or they've abandoned it. I hope those knights wont carry broom or fizzle wands. :)

MEMORIES FROM THAT LEGO PICTURE
  • XD
  • AllunarAllunar Member
    djedo said:

Piratax10 said:

The picture is from Amazon. XD
  • Hhahaaha
  • Lol
    My discussions dont have more coments XD
  • yep, but please don't multipost, u didn't now, but I scrolled up and u multiposted a lot.

this is a kids game not a mortal combat
  • yep, but please don't multipost, u didn't now, but I scrolled up and u multiposted a lot.

some kid games have swords if you didnt knew, *cough cough* nintendo
  • Piratax10 said:

yep, but please don't multipost, u didn't now, but I scrolled up and u multiposted a lot.

yeah but in those games you don't fight other players you fight weird looking creatures i think and im about 70% sure if a sword is added some teens will ask the devs to add blood when you hit someone with a sword i see how this goes down in many games
  • We can make them like clothes,or wearebles,like umbrellas and ballons
  • yeah but some people will insist the devs make them like a wand trust me i saw it before
  • Piratax10 said:

yep, but please don't multipost, u didn't now, but I scrolled up and u multiposted a lot.

yeah but in those games you don't fight other players you fight weird looking creatures i think and im about 70% sure if a sword is added some teens will ask the devs to add blood when you hit someone with a sword i see how this goes down in many games
    obviously people will want blood...
    its the same as asking for more ways to get cubits, but hoppefully the admins ignore those blood and cubit ideas, but still, swords in this game (without blood) would be awesome for the gameplay
  • AllunarAllunar Member
    edited May 2017
    Because this isn't Destiny or Syrim or any type of fighting game, why does this discussion keep going on, it is a long debate and frankly just face the fact if you want swords then you should just quit, not the game you're looking for.