I Hope People See This...

Regarding the upcoming Farming Update if you havent heard.
JOBS
There could be a farming block or something and players who need cubits can come and work on your farm for you while you're away.
You would have to put money of course. That way you will have your farm taken care of, and players can get cubits!

Comments

• and what prevents them from taking your stuff? >-> -1
  • I would rather tend to my own farm. I don't want strangers touching my crops or pigglesaurians. ono
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    nope -1

i am sure scammers will find a way again to scam people
  • -1 somehow scammers will immediately find a scheme to scam wth this idea. They ruined the co op rental update, the vending machine update. THEY RUIN every game changing update by plotting some way to use the items to their own evil ways and scam innocent players. They ALWAYS do it
  • PiousPious Member
    Hehe. Hiring people tho. We need this game to become the next FarmTown!
  • Pious said:

XD yea. Or make a huge update to enable workers to hire without scamming :D
  • and what prevents them from taking your stuff? >-> -1

nope -1

-1 somehow scammers will immediately find a scheme to scam wth this idea. They ruined the co op rental update, the vending machine update. THEY RUIN every game changing update by plotting some way to use the items to their own evil ways and scam innocent players. They ALWAYS do it

Scammers have turned almost anything ingame into a possible scam. Does that mean we shouldn't have any content? 'It could be used to scam' is a really bad reason to not support an idea .-.
  • PyreonPyreon Member

5/10 not a vegetable duck

1/10 would never let people skem me chickity chickens

- IGN
  • PiousPious Member
    Misticall said:

and what prevents them from taking your stuff? >-> -1

nope -1

-1 somehow scammers will immediately find a scheme to scam wth this idea. They ruined the co op rental update, the vending machine update. THEY RUIN every game changing update by plotting some way to use the items to their own evil ways and scam innocent players. They ALWAYS do it

Scammers have turned almost anything ingame into a possible scam. Does that mean we shouldn't have any content? 'It could be used to scam' is a really bad reason to not support an idea .-.
    Okay: how about this feature is unnecessary? If you want to be stupid enough to allow people to alter your realm, as a farm or not, you always have that option. It's called giving them Build Permissions. Go for it, champ.
  • What if the worker had permission to only remove the plants (not the bushes). Each plant he gets goes into the bumper that counts and when the goal is reached, cubits will automatically get transferred to the worker. The owner won't be able to ban the worker. And if the bumper gets removed, nothing will change, just like the flash bumper.

One, they could scam you.

Two, how would you protect your stuff
  • -1 Just give them perms and pay them after, not this unnecessary crap. Plus, this is a multiplayer game. Interact with people and not make so many things automatic. You want a job? Ask the owner.
  • -1 Just give them perms and pay them after, not this unnecessary crap. Plus, this is a multiplayer game. Interact with people and not make so many things automatic. You want a job? Ask the owner.

What if they scam you >->

What if they scam you >->
    The feature he's proposing is nearly no different to giving people perms. You even said:

and what prevents them from taking your stuff? >-> -1

• yeah but if you read what this person wrote its a good idea

What if the worker had permission to only remove the plants (not the bushes). Each plant he gets goes into the bumper that counts and when the goal is reached, cubits will automatically get transferred to the worker. The owner won't be able to ban the worker. And if the bumper gets removed, nothing will change, just like the flash bumper.

• CubitScopeCubitScope Member
    edited May 2017

yeah but if you read what this person wrote its a good idea

What if the worker had permission to only remove the plants (not the bushes). Each plant he gets goes into the bumper that counts and when the goal is reached, cubits will automatically get transferred to the worker. The owner won't be able to ban the worker. And if the bumper gets removed, nothing will change, just like the flash bumper.

That's going to be complicated to make so I still won't recommend it. You do you.
    Bluejay_1 said:

Pious said:

I think he was being sarcastic.
  • yeah but if you read what this person wrote its a good idea

That's going to be complicated to make so I still won't recommend it. You do you.
    Bluejay_1 said:

Pious said:

I think he was being sarcastic.
    well its better than being scammed i mean they did say the update isn't even near complete