>Lollipop< in jail innocent

2»

Comments

• Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    This is simple, instead of the l in his name its a capital i, the same exact thing hapened to me back when i was The Pixel :p All the support can do is apologise im afraid. Can't turn back time now
  • AllunarAllunar Member
    edited May 2017

This is simple, instead of the l in his name its a capital i, the same exact thing hapened to me back when i was The Pixel :p All the support can do is apologise im afraid. Can't turn back time now

Yes, it's an old trick that is always being used for fake accounts, bypassing swearing and more.
  • This is simple, instead of the l in his name its a capital i, the same exact thing hapened to me back when i was The Pixel :p All the support can do is apologise im afraid. Can't turn back time now

Ikr! Why don't people see this? It's pretty obvious
  • Stevenlol said:

So in your original post you said you played for 4 years, not possible, then you said 3 years since 2015... Next time make sure you don't lie on what you're saying; Not even I had played for 3 full years and I've been playing since 2014.

Yes, I agree, but I know lollipop wouldn't do such a thing... in her rentals someone's 1 week ended and she never too the stuff, instead she waited for the owner to be online again
  • edited May 2017

Lucidss said:

Drama these days -eye rolls- even the simplest of things gets the most dramatic complaints...
    XD

Yes i wonder if someone copy ur name and did scam but u the one got ban feel like not once but twice ofc drama easy to say
    The odds of that happening to me are 0 of 100
    Everyone knows my true self and knows that id never scam
    Heck they couldnt even copy my name i never change my name ever pickles2001 has always been my name since i started playing cc
    Besides they couldnt copy me theyd have to work theirselfs up to level 42 and copy my outift to truly copy me
    You don't seem to know how easy it is to impersonate someone. All they have to do is capitalize the I in your name, and scam. Then once they scam, someone who DOESN'T know you will end up getting scammed, and then start pinning the blame on you.

Hello I was on yesterday and saw the vend scam I also reported the realm. Someone is using Lolli Name and I thought it goes by Ip address. So does that mean someone can use my name or anyones name and we can get ban for doing nothing wrong ?

Apparently, yes. If a moderator doesn't take the time to investigate deep enough, they may ban the wrong person. In my opinion, you should be able to see the name of the moderator who banned you.
    Lucidss said:

Yes innocent get ban from doing 0 crimes i give up even u ban me the real culprit still out there and it will great help for to ban so i can stop playing the game i played for 3 years from 2015 :) pls ban me idc anymore :) also ban my forum siddy

That isn't even possible.
    2017-3=2014.
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Please contact support here
    http://help.cubiccastles.com/support/
    they can look into your case.

Closing this.
This discussion has been closed.