Player #111

edited May 2017 in General Chat
Okay so it has been confirmed that Player #38 is in fact Wurfino, rest in cubits (sorry, just had to make that joke) and it's iffy, but it seems as if player #21 is Dread. Then who is 111? Are they 1/6 of the devil? Heh, Satan jokes. Okay but seriously, who is player 111?

Comments

• NerryNerry Member
    Think it was Wurf?
    Wuff? Forgot his name
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    wasn't it dread who asked to have his account deleted here on the forums.
  • gdog said:

Wasn't he 111?
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator

gdog said:

Wasn't he 111?
    maybe its jack then
  • gdog said:

gdog said:

Wasn't he 111?
    maybe its jack then
    No clue who that is, but thanks xD
  • Lil Natey said:

what about 21

Okay that player doesn't exist as a whole. No-one has ever had player 21. Weird.
  •  Thanh_ Thanh_ Somewhere near 16°28'30.0"N 107°36'07.2"E at the South East AsiaMember
    111 is wurfino
    38 is dread?
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    i have the feeling 111 is dread and 38 i dunno
  • edited May 2017
    Thanh_ said:

111 is wurfino
    38 is dread?

Perhaps 21? He was a mod, so he did need an early account, like all mods. Well not need, more like joined the forums really early. Edit: Who the heck is #2?
  • Thanh_ said:

111 is wurfino
    38 is dread?

Perhaps 21? He was a mod, so he did need an early account, like all bots. Well not need, more like joined the forums really early. Edit: Who the heck is #2?
    How you find those #21 #2 #38 thing 1.e
  • edited May 2017
    Aj Baryza said:

Thanh_ said:

111 is wurfino
    38 is dread?

Perhaps 21? He was a mod, so he did need an early account, like all bots. Well not need, more like joined the forums really early. Edit: Who the heck is #2?
    How you find those #21 #2 #38 thing 1.e
    I was looking through the player list, if you go to your profile, and change the number on your link (the player # when you joined), then change it to something else, it goes to so and so's player number. So when I looked at player #1, that was the Vanilla System (Vanilla runs the forums) and #2 wasn't there, just... didn't exist. Which led me to saying "Who the heck is #2?". I found 21 and 38 on Super's friend list (THANKS SUPEREXTREME), and those accounts did exist, but were entirely terminated, so I had no idea who they were. But instead of giving up, I copied the link address to the terminated accounts, by right clicking their icon, and obviously, copying the address. From there, I found the number, and that gave me the idea of making this post. Why #38, you might ask? First one I saw.
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    A Few have been permanently removed. Reasons vary. Cant be that surprising, can it?
  • BJDware said:

A Few have been permanently removed. Reasons vary. Cant be that surprising, can it?

It's not, just curious on who exactly they were. Seems really rare to be permanently removed on the forums.
  • justmegjustmeg Member
    Pretty sure it's Wurfino.
  • I can confirm 100% one is Wurfino. Someome quoted his REMOVED POST and the quote said his name. Found a couple before.
  • I can confirm 100% one is Wurfino. Someome quoted his REMOVED POST and the quote said his name. Found a couple before.

Okay.