I love scamming <3

RightMakerRightMaker PhilippinesMember
edited May 2017 in Community
Nah Just kidding...
I really hate Scamming. Who would ever love it?!?

How about you? Yeah you! What's your opinion about scamming?

Comments

• I think scamming is a lazy way to get money by making others suffer...
    I hate scams alot >_<
  • Nice clickbait >.>

I hate scamming/scammers, the person that gets scammed usually gets heart broken (trust me, I felt it before)
  • I hate scammers!

But thank goodness some head scammers are slowly being banned. Keep up the good work mods!

I'm doing my best to find scammers. And take screen shots and hope for the best.
  • NerryNerry Member
    Scammers in real life suck.
    I was about to buy a fidget cube but somehow the kid stole it back.
    I hate myself.
    Fidgets are trash.
    Dont use them
  • YoussYouss Member
    Scammers are basically Noobs who can't get cubits or stuff,
    So they wanted to steal stuff from others and use it..
    While scammers are happy they say: oooh I scammed him look Wat I got woah so cool dude..
    While people who got scammed are like: He stole my 200k c!! I'm really so sad that
    I saved for that for long...
  • Scammers are mostly people who want to get things from other people

I really hate them in game and in real life, there's a lot of people trying to fake sell they're items for more money.
  • Well basically i really hate scammer

Scammer is a person that cant get stuff they want or c. So they scam to get free item and show it to him/her friend and like "wow lol look i got this cool etc etc"

Well yeh hate scammer :/
  • ThuggieThuggie Member
    I gotta admit, I have irl friends that scamms . They don't really realise what it means to scamm someone, one of them I just saying "I didn't read the rules, I can do whatever I want to" . Durp . They wanted to come in My clan, grouping all our irl friends playing cc, so I made the rank scammer for them .
  • You got me there!
  • Scamming isn't even a thing in this game anymore. All forms of scamming are preventable now. People who get scammed anymore, are either new players, or gullible people. I understand how "FREE CUBITS" in a holla and a website link could be appealing, but think about it.. WHY would someone give someone free Cubits?! Not because they're generous, or because they care about you. They simply have one goal, which is to steal your stuff, but you're no better than them if you want "FREE CUBITS" You're lazy and deserve to get scammed, since you by typing in your password and username is basically wanting to steal from the game. Scamming is wrong, I agree, but honestly its common sense and super obvious to notice, but sadly a lot of people nowadays lack those basic senses.
  • ThuggieThuggie Member
    Liberated said:

Scamming isn't even a thing in this game anymore. All forms of scamming are preventable now. People who get scammed anymore, are either new players, or gullible people. I understand how "FREE CUBITS" in a holla and a website link could be appealing, but think about it.. WHY would someone give someone free Cubits?! Not because they're generous, or because they care about you. They simply have one goal, which is to steal your stuff, but you're no better than them if you want "FREE CUBITS" You're lazy and deserve to get scammed, since you by typing in your password and username is basically wanting to steal from the game. Scamming is wrong, I agree, but honestly its common sense and super obvious to notice, but sadly a lot of people nowadays lack those basic senses.

that aint true. It's still a thing , not scamm items like kramp . But scaming beginers is really easy, you ask if he needs help, and a bit later you have perms . Some of my friends unfortunatly scams like this . And I help beginers sometimes, It's shocking how they give perms easily, even tho they don't lose 999999k , it's hard to begin the game. And being scammed so soon is makes it harder .
  • I like scamming in real life >:D! For example my mom left her soda on the table that she got for the convencience store and I totally drank it while she slept. There is also yesterday where she had found this super tiny adorable screwdriver in my uncles stuff and she handed it to show me. I walked off with it saying MINE, super coot little screwdriver.
  • I like scamming in real life >:D! For example my mom left her soda on the table that she got for the convencience store and I totally drank it while she slept. There is also yesterday where she had found this super tiny adorable screwdriver in my uncles stuff and she handed it to show me. I walked off with it saying MINE, super coot little screwdriver.

Woah beep beep! Take a look at this guy. Oh boy, extreme edgy alert. *airhorn sounds* B)
  • edited May 2017
    Thank you globbard for recognizing my true badness >:O!

• SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    I don't really see the point in this topic, 'scamming' is bad objectively so. A scam involves a relatively detailed and planned scheme and that is a rare thing in cubic castles. What most people may be referring to is called 'theft' and I believe that has all but been eradicated with the various updates that started with the introduction of the register. What is left is purely down to carelessness or naivety and unfortunately nothing can be done about that, for example:

Person 1: Please give me perms I will help you build.
    Owner of realm: Ok!
    -person 1 steals everything-
    Owner of realm: I was scammed!

This is generally the type of complaint we see a lot (as well as the same thing but with rents) and it only creates a bad overall image of the game for both old and new players alike.

Apart from very rare situations with some not so nice but nonetheless clever thieves, I feel this game is over adequately protected from such thefts and I would like to see both players be more careful but also to not take every opportunity to yell they have been 'scammed' whenever they gave perms/ placed valuables on rent spaces/ dropped items as it brings nothing but a downer and bad reputation to the game.

One last point I would like to make out is that if you have genuinely been scammed (referring to the actual definition of the word) Please do contact me and I will personally look into it or refer it onto support if necessary.
  • PiousPious Member
    I guess I scam on a regular basis. I mean, that's what I'm told, anyway. People always say how prices in this game are subjective, yet because I don't sell items for 10% of their original cost, I'm a scammer. Because I choose to not sell my hard-earned items for chump-change, I'm the biggest scum of the Earth. This is the level the CC community has arrived at anyhow. An all time high. That scammer-awareness is on point.
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    Pious said:

I guess I scam on a regular basis. I mean, that's what I'm told, anyway. People always say how prices in this game are subjective, yet because I don't sell items for 10% of their original cost, I'm a scammer. Because I choose to not sell my hard-earned items for chump-change, I'm the biggest scum of the Earth. This is the level the CC community has arrived at anyhow. An all time high. That scammer-awareness is on point.

I too get called a scammer for this reason many times when I send a holla, I can only suggest that you ignore them, mute the realm or ban them. The people who do this are either trying a bad tactic of getting you to lower the prices, don't actually know the prices or have seen someone else selling WAY under what an item is worth.
  • edited May 2017
    i think scammers just want to have their fun with others. they don't care about what we feel and so they just ignore that and just make us upset. for example: if a player got scammed, they just laugh in our faces and just think they will get away with it. They also just want to get attention so that others can holla saying "(player) scammed me" etc so that they just feel proud of themselves.

The cc team will be watching so..
    Think twice scammers