edited October 2018 in General Chat
-

Comments

• I agree I read it too
  • how many posts will this forum have again and again about beeing mod ><

i dont wanna see Horus inbox o_O
    maybe now so many start and write curriculum vitae xD
  • ThuggieThuggie Member
    oh I didnt see that part. Basically you have to be friend with a moderator or it wont happen.
  • Thuggie said:

A lot of members of the staff said this : You'll never be mod if you ask to. Though, @Horus (I think it was him) said that is wasnt tooootally true . And its logical, even staff is looking for a mod, they wouldnt ask to someone that never said he wanted to...? or maybe they do . I dont even know . But is there a way to send you a little text, like "Think about me when you need to!" where people can send a mail, or message saying Who they are (no adress or too personnal stuff) , why they sent this and stuff. And when you're looking for one, you read some of thess messages, find the best one, make the guy or girl go through tests and aaaaa......google translate help me.A trial period , etc. I might look like someone who really wants to be one , but when I just ask myself, a little random question, I'm making everything to answer to it. I think not much people (never saw any, might be wrong) asked this cause theg thought it would blow theyre chances (wich maybe true, idk how the staff works and globally thinks), but I need an answer . I can't sleep without it. 9-9

They wouldn't ask someone who asks for it because if they ask for it, they help for a price. They look for GENUINE helpers, who don't help in hopes for the blue tag, but do it out of the good of their own hearts.

My post was so cheesy, I became a cheese it.
  • Thuggie said:

oh I didnt see that part. Basically you have to be friend with a moderator or it wont happen.

No not really admins choose who becomes a moderator...
  • ThuggieThuggie Member
    edited May 2017

Thuggie said:

But I guess moderators can talk to admins if they see someone really fitting . I GUESS.

Thuggie said:

A lot of members of the staff said this : You'll never be mod if you ask to. Though, @Horus (I think it was him) said that is wasnt tooootally true . And its logical, even staff is looking for a mod, they wouldnt ask to someone that never said he wanted to...? or maybe they do . I dont even know . But is there a way to send you a little text, like "Think about me when you need to!" where people can send a mail, or message saying Who they are (no adress or too personnal stuff) , why they sent this and stuff. And when you're looking for one, you read some of thess messages, find the best one, make the guy or girl go through tests and aaaaa......google translate help me.A trial period , etc. I might look like someone who really wants to be one , but when I just ask myself, a little random question, I'm making everything to answer to it. I think not much people (never saw any, might be wrong) asked this cause theg thought it would blow theyre chances (wich maybe true, idk how the staff works and globally thinks), but I need an answer . I can't sleep without it. 9-9

They wouldn't ask someone who asks for it because if they ask for it, they help for a price. They look for GENUINE helpers, who don't help in hopes for the blue tag, but do it out of the good of their own hearts.

I know this , never said the oposite
  • Thuggie said:

Thuggie said:

But I guess moderators can talk to admins if they see someone really fitting . I GUESS.

Thuggie said:

T H E N W H Y D I D Y O U M A K E T H E T H R E A D?
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    The reason they made the rule that you automatically lose the change on becoming a mod if you ask to be one is because people were spamming the staff with the questions, so making it available to post messages about it again probably wont help much ;/
  • ThuggieThuggie Member

Thuggie said:

Thuggie said:

Thuggie said:

T H E N W H Y D I D Y O U M A K E T H E T H R E A D?
    W H Y N O T ?

The reason they made the rule that you automatically lose the change on becoming a mod if you ask to be one is because people were spamming the staff with the questions, so making it available to post messages about it again probably wont help much ;/

Mok.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    edited May 2017
    Well... pickles... Technically everyone who had become a mod was friends with a mod and to say moderators recommended people too I'm sure they would recommend those on their friends list as they know and would trust them more.