Banned Players?

Okay, so recently, not sayin who, people have been turning other people's profile pages into judgmental argument zones when they get banned

I dunno, if it's possible, or if you'd actually do this

But couldn't we have it so no one can comment on our profile while we're banned?

It's not nice when someone's banned and everyone's using their profile to judge and make them look/feel worse.

Comments

• Okay, so recently, not sayin who, people have been turning other people's profile pages into judgmental argument zones when they get banned

I dunno, if it's possible, or if you'd actually do this

But couldn't we have it so no one can comment on our profile while we're banned?

It's not nice when someone's banned and everyone's using their profile to judge and make them look/feel worse.

Sometimes they don't banned but they also deleted their account for no reason :) like me. I've been contract support service for 5 days but no result...
  • edited May 2017
    I agree to this suggestion!
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    +1 to this suggestion
    -1 to my faith in the goodness of humanity

People who have been banned have already had punishment, they don't need more. It's like kicking a hurt puppy ._.
  • I have done this before.... really regret it.... so ya +1.
  • AllunarAllunar Member

+1 to this suggestion
    -1 to my faith in the goodness of humanity

People who have been banned have already had punishment, they don't need more. It's like kicking a hurt puppy ._.

Yeah.

+1 it's a great idea.
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    Not sure if you noticed, but I enforced some changes in regards to behaviour on the forums and banned profiles a few days before this thread was created: http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/9095/forum-warnings-bans-brief-guide

There's no plugins that disable commenting on banned profiles, so I made some changes to see how it goes and to hopefully kill off the amount of toxicity and abuse towards forum users. If you have any feedback or suggestions towards the changes, feel free to pm me.
  • Cortana said:

Not sure if you noticed, but I enforced some changes in regards to behaviour on the forums and banned profiles a few days before this thread was created: http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/9095/forum-warnings-bans-brief-guide

There's no plugins that disable commenting on banned profiles, so I made some changes to see how it goes and to hopefully kill off the amount of toxicity and abuse towards forum users. If you have any feedback or suggestions towards the changes, feel free to pm me.

Yeah people DO need to learn from their mistakes...

• Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Oh, didn't even notice your changes. Thanks for the rule adding. Can you close this as it's already basically a rule?
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    Sure. Locking this.
This discussion has been closed.