New event in game.

Ramadan is a special month ,, it should be an event like adding new clothes and hats , and cubic castles is game that support every religion as we saw in some clothes like sheikh hat so can u plz answer me for this small event , it would be very good for game cuz ppl will come to to cuz it support every religion ❤️ Hope to see this event ❤️

Comments

• +1 but you can see some annoying people in hollas start saying stuff about ISIS then which will lead into a war other than that I'd love to see ramadan in cc
  • +1
    And i agree with jad.
  • Yes! Ramadan! Agree! :D
    +999
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    +1
    Radical Christians never get in the way of having Christmas events, and the same should be true for other religions' holidays as well ^^
  • Croubict said:

Yes! Ramadan! Agree! :D
    +999

Fungi
    Ramadan :D
  • Omg This cool suggestion +1
  • JadabugJadabug Member
    +1
    More events would be good especially by supporting what people believe in ^-^
  • ThuggieThuggie Member
    Scared of racists that will roleplay like terrorists. Some on cc might be dumb enough to do this, but let's at least try . +1.
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited May 2017
    Thuggie said:

Scared of racists that will roleplay like terrorists. Some on cc might be dumb enough to do this, but let's at least try . +1.

it's sad that theres always people like that, it ruins games in like 7 years or so...

+1 for the idea, i also havent knew what Ramadan meant, it's good to learn stuff like that :)

Also, another reason to have this event is that we got orthodox crown, which is a type of religion, so why not have this event?
  • Piratax10 said:

Thuggie said:

it's sad that theres always people like that, it ruins games in like 7 years or so...

+1 for the idea, i also havent knew what Ramadan meant, it's good to learn stuff like that :)

Also, another reason to have this event is that we got orthodox crown, which is a type of religion, so why not have this event?
    ramadan is the month that the holy book for muslims was told to mahamad by god a bit over 1600 years ago which started the religion (ramadan is between 6-7th month)
  • Hehe maybe it could be RAMMadan since we're in Ramm week
    (Sorry for bad pun ;-;)
  • Misticall said:

Hehe maybe it could be RAMMadan since we're in Ramm week
    (Sorry for bad pun ;-;)

there's about a bit over one month ram week will be over (and lame jokes mate step up your game buddy)
  • Misticall said:

Hehe maybe it could be RAMMadan since we're in Ramm week
    (Sorry for bad pun ;-;)

there's about a bit over one month ram week will be over (and lame jokes mate step up your game buddy)
    Heh, sorry for the bad joke xD

• PiousPious Member
    edited May 2017
    — I agree with this topic in the sense that I do agree with equality.

With that said, religion is not really brought into the game even during these events like the Easter or Christmas events (which is actually usually referred to as the Xmas event instead, quite likely for this very reason), and this is even reflected in the hats and items released during the events (apart from the Epic Greek Orthodox Easter Crown, which was released separately from all other Easter items to begin with). Religion has and always will cause tension, especially among people of different nationalities, backgrounds, and ethnicities. Of which we have many here in this community.
    Cubic Castles is a game based in the U.S., and with that came America's generally accepted holidays and observances. This includes events such as Christmas and Easter, although the meanings for both events have changed for many who reside in the U.S. It can be agreed that most of the population of the U.S. celebrates at least one, if not both holidays (including just getting breaks for said events). However, only around 1% of the U.S.' population consists of Muslim citizens, or people of Muslim/Islamic decent, many of which no longer celebrate Ramadan, or take part in it's practices.
    What I'm getting at is this: Ramadan is an event souly based upon religious practices. There's no Easter Bunny or Santa Claus involved. The closest this game has come to a cross is the generic gravestone. It just seems like it'd only cause problems trying to shove an entire religion at the vast majority for a minority. This practice only causes problems in the real world as is.
    Additionally, there wouldn't be many items to add for this holiday anyway. What would they do? Throw in hijabs and taqiyahs? It just seems unnecessary, as it's almost like stereotyping by including said attire anyway, like saying celebrate Ramadan means to wear said items.

I apologize if I offended anyone in any way. I actually meant do do the opposite, and help to prevent anyone from getting offended. But, religion is and always will be a touchy topic, and it's been said that it's not the best idea to even bring here on the forums for that reason. But I can see your point, and I'm just bringing mine.

Best Regards,
    Pious
  • Actually ramadan can have some very good decos to add on not all muslims wear these things (I didn't get offended by the way opinions are different between people) some decos could be those orange lanterns and that amazing food only made during ramadan and town centre is always changed they could make it night time because every thing ramadan related is at night time maybe also make a special little book texture made to look like the holy book and maybe some special food pack that gives you some boxes of food you can put in your friends realm and maybe during that time you can only eat a few items every day I mean since as pious opinion goes this is a really small event and I agree but as I said in my first comment this will probably cause some annoying people to do racist hollas