I am sooo sad ( The lost of the Easter umbrella )

Hello guys , i am not scammed , but have a veryyy big accident , i will be very thankful if you can help me , the accident was that when i saw people was having 8k Eggs! at top 50! and i rlly wanted that umbrella , and the other thing i didnt knew that it was shifted to TOP 100! , it measns even if 4k eggs can lead to a umbrella , when i saw top 50 isd 8k eggs i did 5k eggs from 5 diffrent accounts in order to get 5 red baloons bcz i knew i cant get easter umbrella , but what happned someone got umbrella who was not in top 50 , he said i was having 4k eggs , and camed in top 100 ,and was holding his umbrella , and even i got 5 Baloons but think if i would have done from 1 account i would get a umbrella please i will be very thankful to a mod , Please take my all baloons but Please give me a umbrella! if you want my Accounts i will show you ( CallMeSultan , AbdulAhad78 , AbduIAhad77 , RetroFoxy , BlackZamasu ) in thoose account i got 1k in each account But got unfair tooo unfair Please Give me umbrella and take my all baloons Please , i always stay poor even my max C was 20k Oh my , and that 20k 16k just friend gived me , so its 4k like max , Please Help me i rlly want to be an rich i am playing this game since 2015!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Q: Please help me , if a mod want to help me , Meet My Main Account AbdulAhad78

Comments

• CD87CD87 Member
    Firstly, sorry to hear that you lose.
    Secondly, having 20k is considered "rich" by most people. You may seem that you aren't rich, but others will think differently. (Even I would consider it rich)

Thirdly, you can't just beg them for it. You already obtained 5 balloons (somehow), which worths around 25k-30k. That's good enough for such an event in the game.

Finally, I hope my words can cheer you up a bit. There's just no point being sad from that. (I was 53rd in the leaderboard and should I be sad for losing the black umbrella?)
    After all, you still have something, don't you?
    @CD87
  • Listen man i did tasted the taste Of Very rich and you still got Easter umbrella dont you? and also black umbrella is less rare than easter i think idk why
  • enza widowenza widow Member
    edited May 2017

Hello guys , i am not scammed , but have a veryyy big accident , i will be very thankful if you can help me , the accident was that when i saw people was having 8k Eggs! at top 50! and i rlly wanted that umbrella , and the other thing i didnt knew that it was shifted to TOP 100! , it measns even if 4k eggs can lead to a umbrella , when i saw top 50 isd 8k eggs i did 5k eggs from 5 diffrent accounts in order to get 5 red baloons bcz i knew i cant get easter umbrella , but what happned someone got umbrella who was not in top 50 , he said i was having 4k eggs , and camed in top 100 ,and was holding his umbrella , and even i got 5 Baloons but think if i would have done from 1 account i would get a umbrella please i will be very thankful to a mod , Please take my all baloons but Please give me a umbrella! if you want my Accounts i will show you ( CallMeSultan , AbdulAhad78 , AbduIAhad77 , RetroFoxy , BlackZamasu ) in thoose account i got 1k in each account But got unfair tooo unfair Please Give me umbrella and take my all baloons Please , i always stay poor even my max C was 20k Oh my , and that 20k 16k just friend gived me , so its 4k like max , Please Help me i rlly want to be an rich i am playing this game since 2015!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Q: Please help me , if a mod want to help me , Meet My Main Account AbdulAhad78

lol?

...not adding that trying to get more stuff with multi-account is... cheating with the allowed game limits.
    and to my mind, playing to maximize the stuff owned is just playing for wrong reasons.
  • imo its a shame and Excuse i use the word shame but it is!
    Its a shame that Devs of this game who hosting such big Event which caused so many ppl sleepless night didnt organize the end this year!
    i joined last years hunt and everybody who hunted this year know its been a lot of harder to stay on the leaderboard.
    When Knop made events theres all been organized from the beginning to the finish!
    im still totally disapointed!

but also i have to say well you got 5 ballons so be happy about them :)
    also all the others from place 50 to 100 can be happy now :)
    imagine how sad the ppl are who would join the hunt if they know theres 100 umbrellas to win and maybe 4k eggs enough to get an umbrella?!

i hope whenever they may host a event again they thinking about what they doing and maybe taking a bit more care about the organisation!
    how the event endet this year been an absolutelly mess!
    might be i step now on some feets and been hated more then i am already, but Excuse im so dissapointed, and i think thats my good right!

at least be happy about your ballons some ppl got nothing

• There's always next year ^^! Better Prepare yourself for that :3.
  • Hello guys , i am not scammed , but have a veryyy big accident , i will be very thankful if you can help me , the accident was that when i saw people was having 8k Eggs! at top 50! and i rlly wanted that umbrella , and the other thing i didnt knew that it was shifted to TOP 100! , it measns even if 4k eggs can lead to a umbrella , when i saw top 50 isd 8k eggs i did 5k eggs from 5 diffrent accounts in order to get 5 red baloons bcz i knew i cant get easter umbrella , but what happned someone got umbrella who was not in top 50 , he said i was having 4k eggs , and camed in top 100 ,and was holding his umbrella , and even i got 5 Baloons but think if i would have done from 1 account i would get a umbrella please i will be very thankful to a mod , Please take my all baloons but Please give me a umbrella! if you want my Accounts i will show you ( CallMeSultan , AbdulAhad78 , AbduIAhad77 , RetroFoxy , BlackZamasu ) in thoose account i got 1k in each account But got unfair tooo unfair Please Give me umbrella and take my all baloons Please , i always stay poor even my max C was 20k Oh my , and that 20k 16k just friend gived me , so its 4k like max , Please Help me i rlly want to be an rich i am playing this game since 2015!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Q: Please help me , if a mod want to help me , Meet My Main Account AbdulAhad78

lol?

...not adding that trying to get more stuff with multi-account is... cheating with the allowed game limits.
    and to my mind, playing to maximize the stuff owned is just playing for wrong reasons.
    i always got scammed i never stayed rich i always stayed poor not rich like you
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

lol?

i always got scammed i never stayed rich i always stayed poor not rich like you
    That you always get scammed is your own fault.... just watch out ;/

Also you were so greedy to even outrun the system by getting 5 balloons (that if you wait they eventually reach 13k maybe) and stopping your chance for anything else. Even if 5k was so possible you could get easily the top 50 if you put some more efford in it ;/

So dont ask the dev to straighten your own faults.... (also you just admitted that you got 5 balloons, so i also dont think the dev like @CosmicCow or @SirKewberth will be so happy about that....)
  • WuffyWuffy Member
    Seems to be fair
    Horus said:

Do not make multi-accounts to avoid warnings/bans or abuse any of these guidelines, such accounts will be permanently banned and the original account may also be punished if necessary.