Easter Egg Hunt - The Aftermath

Hey, so i thought since its currently topical, we could talk about the easter event whihc has been happenng over the course of this month. personally, i feel it could have been executed in a better way, by achieving the following:

1) Have it end on the deadline set - A lot of the annoyance from the community was caused by the event not ending on the time set. I personally was someone who did take damage from this, and it was highly annoying. Next year, timings need to be more organised

2) It gets BORING! - The egg hunt gets boring very quickly, giving you little motivation to continue the hunt. Some ways this could be changed is either giving small prizes every 1000 eggs (Easter Pack?) OR making it so you have to get to, say 20k eggs to receive the prize.

3) The prizes are the same. - The prizes are umbrella and balloon, like last year. why dont we have something different (balloon colour variation each year, perhaps?)

Anyways, Thats all i got to talk about. Leave what you thought about the competition as a whole down below 0-0

Comments

• yeah i wish it was blue balloon not red again :/
  • edited May 2017
    I would love to see multiple prize points added to egg hunting to encourage me to hunt beyond 1k eggs :D!
  • justmegjustmeg Member
    Maybe they could change it up a bit with a different easter-themed contest next year?

Let's face it, everyone is sick of hunting eggs :p
  • CrepusCrepus Member
    justmeg said:

Maybe they could change it up a bit with a different easter-themed contest next year?

Let's face it, everyone is sick of hunting eggs :p

Maybe a building contest like the one in christmas and valentine?