It's funny.

So this drama broke out the other day and I was called out for being similar to another user in the sense that I 'deleted off friendlist because I got bored of them' where the truth is the users in question or to be precise I feel one of them more then the other was harassing.

To get to the main part of the topic I find it funny that someone could assume one would delete a user because they're bored of them, now I don't know maybe this other user I'm getting compared to SAID she was bored of them which I believe is somewhat how it went down but with me there is ABOSULUTELY no sense of that!

I don't make friends because I'm bored so why would I unfriend one because I'm bored, it makes no sense and I really hope that somewhat this person actually understands the fact I do not need her or other users on my list to satisfy some strange sense of boredom. It sounds absurd to me that I'm being put in the position of the bad person here and I'm starting to think maybe this other user was put in a similar situation to this but I really don't know.