Seeker bumpers, Chess pieces and monsters

Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
edited April 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
(1) The seeker bumpers only list the number of seekers found by a qbee, in no particular order. It does not show who collected the most seekers in terms of time taken, like who collected the most first etc. And the name disappears when that qbee leaves the room.

It would be better if the list stayed, and the list showed who collected the most in order of how fast, or when. Or atleast increase the seeker sentry limit so we can add a door through which the ones who got all seekers can go through and bump a guest book
100 is too low imo. 500 would be okay.

(2) Chess is nice. We want to play chess. Please add chess pieces which we can break and place or something. Just as deco. Doesn't have to have cool chess mechanics or anything. Just deco pieces, cheap if possible, and available together in one pack.

(3) A new monster inna box which can turn corners, and follows you properly. Maybe exactly like another qbee, or a pet? Spuds just go one direction, and slimes follow you in a really weird fashion. I specially need this for a pacman build I'm making. Currently using spuds and slimes, but a proper chasing monster would be nice.

Comments

• 1) +10, i thought the same thing!
    2) +1
    3) +10, in the past, i had suggested a robot inna box, maybe it could be it
  • 1) +100, I seriously need this.
    2)+10, Chess deco is nice
    3) +1000
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    edited April 2017
    Having the seekers bumper/sentry count set at the maximum of 100 is a bit disappointing, seeing it raised would be great. It will allow creative builds such as your pacman build.

A Bit of seeker history would be nice. A Bit like the race bumper.

Chess pieces would be great. Though id personally want them to have mechanics so players can make interactive chess boards. Maybe checkers too :P

A New monster that can turn corners and properly chase a qbee would be excellent. Really excellent..
  • CroubictCroubict Member
    edited October 2019
    1. +10
    2. +100, I like chess
    3. +100
  • MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    @Yakroo lol yesterday we were just talking about stone giants, giant robot mobs :P
  • Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    Yay lots of response. The chess thing gets suggested a lot. Adding them as just deco shouldn't be that hard, although if actual chess mechanics were added that would be super awesome. But if that's too much work, for now, just deco would do.