I Need To Find These 2 People.

edited April 2017 in Community
I'm back, after a while. I just remembered my first 2 friends, Newsboysfan and Megan101. Why am I trying to track them down? Well, I'm lonely as anything, and it'd mean the world to me if I could find them. I sent them friend requests, but I've changed my name entirely, and I don't know if they're declining, or if their gone. I asked if support could help me with this, but they said no due to terms of service, which I understand. If people could help me, it would be awesome. Oh ya also, if you find them, try to conversate and send a friend request to them, that'll make it easier to find them.

Comments

• edited April 2017
    I know that feeling,i also had a friend when i was a newbie,but i guess he changed his name and realm name because i cant find his realm name anymore.i also changed my name a couple of times.
    Back on-topic,i hope you will find your friends back,when i ever see them,i will tell you :)
  • It's possible they don't play anymore, but maybe they do. I haven't seen them
    I wish you the best of luck searching for them.
  • I'm a bit late; but I've actually seen both before. I wish I would've known you wanted to find them though.
  • PimyddPimydd Member
    edited May 2017
    Ima bit late as well but I know who megan101 is, well she lost her old account but she sent me a friend request on her new account (good thing I've never changed my name xD). I don't remember her new name but she's on my friend list so I'll tell you when I go on next.

EDIT: megan101 is
    XxElenaxX
  • Pimydd said:

Ima bit late as well but I know who megan101 is, well she lost her old account but she sent me a friend request on her new account (good thing I've never changed my name xD). I don't remember her new name but she's on my friend list so I'll tell you when I go on next.

O_O THANK YOU
  • I think I remember you too tho.. Do you remember Fluffymcdoodle?
  • Fairuza said:

I think I remember you too tho.. Do you remember Fluffymcdoodle?

Of course I do, she's a wonderful, and caring person that I'm proud to call a friend.
  • edited May 2017

Fairuza said:

Of course I do, she's a wonderful, and caring person that I'm proud to call a friend.
    That's me.
    EDIT: wait weren't you just in my realm?
  • Fairuza said:

Fairuza said:

That's me.
    Yaaaaaaaaa but I had no idea who you were... sorry o-o. Perfect example of a main problem of trying to find these people.
  • Fairuza said:

Fairuza said:

That's me.
    Yaaaaaaaaa but I had no idea who you were... sorry o-o. Perfect example of a main problem of trying to find these people.
    lol it's okay.. Lets take this to messages or discord server if u still go one the one I just stalked ur profile to find.
  • ThuggieThuggie Member
    I'm almost sure I saw Newboysfan when I started the game, a bit less than a year ago. Its not usefull , but... But nothing
  • Thuggie said:

I'm almost sure I saw Newboysfan when I started the game, a bit less than a year ago. Its not usefull , but... But nothing

It's fine. She was my first friend, 1.5 years ago.
This discussion has been closed.