Willing to do hard work :3

Hey guys its me Bryce0105 Im willing to do any job you have for me (like mining, building, hunting down items, etc.)

i will accept C for the items or a cheap rare like a purple scarf for 6k trunks.

Thanks guys i will check back on this forum every day and doing 1 job at a time, Let me rephrase that (IM DOING 1 JOB AT A TIME :3)

thanks guys my goal is to build a pro shop and put a giveaway next to it for my youtube events Thanks Everyone :D

Comments

• Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    If you're wanting to Mine, I'll buy all Stone you mine 5/c. Can be any amount, 1k, 20k, I'll buy it all mate :)
  • Bryce0105 said:

Hey guys its me Bryce0105 Im willing to do any job you have for me (like mining, building, hunting down items, etc.)

i will accept C for the items or a cheap rare like a purple scarf for 6k trunks.

Thanks guys i will check back on this forum every day and doing 1 job at a time, Let me rephrase that (IM DOING 1 JOB AT A TIME :3)

thanks guys my goal is to build a pro shop and put a giveaway next to it for my youtube events Thanks Everyone :D

Nice of you to do that but be careful /!\ some players can abuse of your work (like order some items but they cancel when you have finished)... Be careful and have good time in game :3
  • I am buying red and purple gems 6c each. The joob just seems unprofitable. I worked on it long time ago.
  • bump
  • Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    I think I ordered oil. Is that ready?
  • MeHawkMeHawk Member
    edited May 2017
    Hey Bryce its me mehawk come see me, I have some work for you, add "Dracule MeHawk", you can find MeHawk cause I'm facing some issue in accessing it
  • bump