Bookmark realms

Have you ever been in the bad situation where you don't have enough cubits to buy something, dont have the owner added, and the cubits you need are right back at your shop? Or maybe you found a REALLY awesome room that u wanna show ur friend later? why cant u bookmark realms? if u could, then u could travel there quick, and (I put this in here to win over the admins to this idea [still true tho ]) it might even help moderators sort a scene so that they can return to the realm quickly.

Comments

• Being able to bookmark realms would be really cool, to have a side list I could pull up like the search bumper and to be able to go to those realms. It would also be neat if they added like a bumper where I could share realms that I recommend people to visit. It would just require said person to hit the bumper and it would pull up my suggest list of realms.
  • +1 Amazing idea and I've been thinking the same one for long time, be great!
  • Technically the food bumpers are a way of bookmarking realms
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Pimydd said:

Technically the food bumpers are a way of bookmarking realms

It's not like every realm has a warp bumper. Many player can't even afford them.
  • Lil Natey said:

+0 since warp foods will be useless but this will be cool

+0? You mean +1 right?
  • warp food would not be made useless for a large list of reasons, warp food allows you to go to rooms and secondly to specific places in a room/realm besides the entrance door.
  • Lil Natey said:

+0 since warp foods will be useless but this will be cool

but what if there are no warp food in that realm plus not being able to find ze realm/room
  • Since it's a free alternative of teleporting from realm to realm.
    Maybe it could have a delay? Maybe 5 minutes?

I'm still neutral about this, looking for an update about the suggestion so I can make a decision :)
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    im all for this because all though warpfoods are great not everyone has them and they will still be useable in rooms as the bookmarks would work only for realms. Being able to bookmark realms and having the ability for other people to view them would be a great way to promote builds and encourage people to explore the game a little more.
  • I think the admins tried to Make book marking-realms thing in the past. It is already present in-game if you type"Bm"in the chat. Either the admins removed it(Because of Food-Bumpers) Or they Forgot about it. Who knows maybe it's made for Moderators and Administrators.
  • I really like this idea... It happens to me sometimes. Howover, it could be nice for Realms thatdon't have Food bumpers or prize dispenser with food... I like the idea but I'm between... :3
    -J-
  • edited April 2017
    +1 Better than this \/
    Half my inventory is being taken up by warp food

• I think the admins tried to Make book marking-realms thing in the past. It is already present in-game if you type"Bm"in the chat. Either the admins removed it(Because of Food-Bumpers) Or they Forgot about it. Who knows maybe it's made for Moderators and Administrators.

That was a test for warp foods.
  • I guess it is too late to say this but I already suggested this
  • CuBiC MeOwCuBiC MeOw Member
    edited April 2017

+1 Better than this \/
    Half my inventory is being taken up by warp food

Lol nation \/
    Mine is cleaner e.e
  • I have 2 chests full of warp food + half of my inventory... SAY YES TO BOOKMARK BUMPERS!
    +10