A little idea I had

AllunarAllunar Member
edited April 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
OKAY I HAVE TO CLEAR THIS UP: The examples I give for the possible items are just examples, it's the same concept but the items I choose, the colours of the eggs and the amount you need are nothing to do with the suggestion itself, please tell me you understand this.

I doubt this will become a primary part of the game but it's an idea I found while helping a friend of mine with egg collecting.

So I'll try explain this best I can, I'm bad at explaining things. I think there should be these special eggs of different colours you can find rarely in mines but primarily they are dropped by Bunnyzilla, yes these eggs drop when Bunnyzilla is found and when you collect a certain amount you can use an 'Egg Converter' or perhaps a (what would you call it, like an extractor or forge) already implemented into the game to convert into an item, let me explain...

There are different kinds, for instance:
Red = Umbrella;
Blue = Orthodox;
Yellow = Bunny pjs.
And when you collect lets say hypothetically maybe 20 of a single type and convert them into one these items, there can also be different rare types.

What do you think? Just an idea for maybe a new mode of Bunnyzilla. Also I'll put 0 for the poll because it's not fair for me to vote.

Comments

• -2 just because-
    It's fine if you're talking about discontinued pack rares like PJ's or Orthodox. But Umbrella? People worked their butt off for a month for that. 20 eggs should never get you an umbrella... this would be super OP, sorry.
  • AllunarAllunar Member
    edited April 2017
    Keyword: Hypothetically
    @Misticall
    The idea I mean when I ask you, not the example

THE EXAMPLES ARE JUST THAT BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO SPEND 10 MINUTES CHOOSING A GOOD ITEM.
  • +1 it's kinda a twist to the dehydrated cubes so if you rehydrate 10 reds together you could get a prize from a purple or something like that
  • AllunarAllunar Member
    edited April 2017
    Pimydd said:

+1 it's kinda a twist to the dehydrated cubes so if you rehydrate 10 reds together you could get a prize from a purple or something like that

Metaphorically I suppose so, but it's got nothing to do with the cubes.

AND PLEASE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD:
    OKAY I HAVE TO CLEAR THIS UP: The examples I give for the possible items are just examples, it's the same concept but the items I choose, the colours of the eggs and the amount you need are nothing to do with the suggestion itself, please tell me you understand this.

I think there are a lot of confusion here, I can't explain things well and I'm sorry about that, it's not that I can't explain it well but I find problem in talking about an idea I have with a wide community of people (actually I've only ever had this problem with this community, exclusively and well, really I've always had this problem with every suggestion I've made.)

Spoiler: Rant
    Talking about that subject, while I don't see how it could happen here AT ALL but I've had a lot of comments saying that my idea is completely stupid because it is able to be abused such as:

clan sentry locks (which could stop people joining clans and getting a pass to the clan room then leaving to abuse and maybe expose it as well as a decrease in banning people from clan realms to stop them accessing restricted area);

Sentry locks allowing you to choose who can enter (like maybe you don't want to decrease your entire friend list to those who are close to use a friend sentry);

Realm entry list (LOOK PLEASE SIMILAR THE LAST ONE, WOULD IT NOT BE GREAT TO CHOOSE WHO ON YOUR LIST CAN ENTER YOUR REALM, INSTEAD OF LITERALLY JUST DELETING A LOAD OF PEOPLE FOR FRIEND ONLY, WHICH MIGHT HURT SOME MILD FRIENDS!).

Regarding those last two I can give many prime examples to how useful they could be, look people are saying they should never be added due to the fact people can abuse them? REALLY? Should we remove the following items from the game too?

Friend Sentry;
    Password Sentry;
    Doorway.

Only some of the few things similar to the items above that can be used in EXACTLY the same way, as such I'm really not sure how people could argue with my ideas and I know personally that these are all items that I could really use myself.
    Spoiler: