One more nice suggestion

699haris699haris Member
edited June 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
Can you make it for the nuke when it blows up everything comes to your inventory because i want the dirt for my xp farm :) guys please agree

Comments

• -100, would be too OP... no point of mining anymore -_-
    Also if you want the dirt, there is UNLIMITED FREE DIRT in Forest Mines '-'
  • I dont agree sorry.
    reason:a nuke blows up a whole realm (correct me if im wrong) and for example you bought a 100x100 realm/room and you use a nuke that cost around 500c,you can easily make profit with selling the blocks and materials you get from it.Im not saying you would do that but some people will.
    This is just my opinion
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    -1 the nuke is OP to let a full realm be empty instantly, they have to do a bad thing on it. And that youll lose the items is the perfect solution for it
  • Wouldnt be a nuke if it blew everything ip and just left everything. Would be defective nuke basically
  • NerryNerry Member
    lag.
    then everyone died.
    THEN WORLD WAR 3 STARTED
  • It depends, maybe with adjustments it could fit but... as for now I think it's out the question. -1
  • The amount of lag would make that place basically a death trap, anyone who enters crashes Instantly, Maybe just maybe if it was sent to your inventory, and if the nuke had a limit to how many layers it can destroy, then maybe this would be good, it would make mining pay to win though lol especially if new ores and stuff come, people will just exploit it. I am not sure if it does but if a nuke works in a mine they should change that, that way it has to be a room or realm, that way mining in mines is still useful.
  • Sorry i wasted your time :(