Give more attractions to the other overworlds!

CD87CD87 Member
edited April 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
We all know that Eden has 3 main official realms and a ton of others too right? This is the main reason why Eden is widely chosen and very popular to players. But it has a downside: The advantages of Eden overwhelmed other overworlds.
Therefore, why not treat the other overworlds evenly like Eden?

Sure, you'll probably say things like:
No one uses Overworlds these days, they only use the Lobby to visit realms!
That's true, but it doesn't mean that overworlds will be abandoned and forgotten, right? At least, I still use it more often than using the lobby!

But there are official realms in other overworlds too! So it's still fair right?
Even though that's also true, those realms are only interested by players when buying the quest pack or having a major event taking place (Like the clan race). Normally, these realms are rarely visited, and so are the worlds.

Here are some ideas that you can look into:
+Create large buildings like Town Center and Learning Center in the middle of the world. Important buildings like The Blue Course (which teaches you about basic parkour) and Kewberth's Realm are good candidates.
+Build/Move official realms that are frequently visited to other overworlds to attract attention. I've never seen an official realm in Pelago, to be honest.
+Put something special and unique there so players will come. (I got no suggestions on this, but other players can help!)

Thanks for reading!

Comments

• But then.... Every overworld will be filled with realms xD
  • I like this :)! It would be nice to see new official realms and places dedicated for the community. I would love an official place that draws crowds to hang out. I do not count the town center as that due to the fact it is really a place of learning and there is not much to it to make a comfortable environment.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I agree, and I prefer the overworld over the lobby! ^_^

Take a look at eden, then go to aspen. It would be better if all of the overworrlds had a nice balance of realms and attractions
  • What about a market for specific overworlds? o-o to buy/sell stuff
  • They could put Cubic Mom's Tip center as an official big realm for the new players since I don't see many people know about it, they could put a collection of all items in game as an official realm, other stuff but I don't know how they'd fit all these doors in the lobby. Maybe a waterpark would be good, I'd hang out at a water park.
  • To me it's not a big deal but it looks like it is to a lot of people so I guess it would be a good idea.
  • The Cubic Museum
  • I really like the overworld.
    It's fun going to realms with visitors

Take a look at eden, then go to aspen. It would be better if all of the overworrlds had a nice balance of realms and attractions
    Sadly, that's hard to happen, we can tell, people are lazy to go to overworld, unless mines and placing deeds, that makes them to choose eden than other overworlds. Why? Bcos eden is always the first list of the overworld, people always choose the first one bcos its quick and easy xD
  • There are cars now so. I like putting a Cubic Race Track.
  • it could be an interesting thought if each overworld was given a designated mine, and you had to go to a different overworld for a different mine (e.g. eden only has forest mines)
  • it could be an interesting thought if each overworld was given a designated mine, and you had to go to a different overworld for a different mine (e.g. eden only has forest mines)

Would get confusing. Mines are fine where they are in my opinion

• You know what would be a good suggestion? Make Bunnyzilla, Krampus Klaus, etc. Go to other overworlds too! Since they only go to Eden, its laggy, just choose an overworld, it should all be about luck, :)
  • Good idea to "give more soul" to cc =)