"Warrior Cats: Into the Wild" Theatre Play (PLEASE CLOSE THIS)

Tini Dragi :3Tini Dragi :3 Member
edited April 2017 in Player Events & Creations
Hello guys! I thought since there are so many Warrior Cats fans out there, I would make a play for the first book, Into the Wild! Here is a list of the characters and roles I need:

-Play Roles-
*Firepaw/Rusty (Main Character, Not taken)
*Bluestar (Not taken)
*Spottedleaf (Not taken)
*Graypaw (Not taken)
*Ravenpaw (Not taken)
*Sandpaw (Not taken)
*Dustpaw (Not taken)
*Tigerclaw (Not taken)
*Lionheart (Not taken)
*Whitestorm (Tumbleweed)
*Smudge (Not taken)

-Other Roles-
*Maintenance (I need at least 3-5 Qbees)
*Set-Up (I need at least 3-5 people)

I want people to understand that this is to entertain and you will not receive payment of any kind. I hope people decide to join in this very popular production by TinyPup Productions, and please come for Rehearsals at anytime. The play starts at 9:30p in the Eastern Time Zone. If that can't be done, then I will reschedule the Play.

I hope you all participate!!!! I don't care about your acting skills I care that you try. Give it a shot please. You might like it!
:3
THIS DISSCUSSION IS NOW OVER AND IS CLOSING>>>

Comments

• Can I sign up as one, but I have no idea what Warrior Cats is, can I still act? :p
  • Can I sign up as one, but I have no idea what Warrior Cats is, can I still act? :p

Yes of course! What character do u want? :3

Yes of course! What character do u want? :3
    How about um...Whitestorm :p
  • Ok! He's a great character!
    I'll tell you my realm name! It's Tinypup_34!
    Come on down as soon as u can, and we can start rehearsing.
  • if u want that is
  • we can also gather other actors
    while we are online
  • Also I suggest you watch SSS Warrior Cats on Youtube and watch all the warior cats episodes on there before we begin! I highly suggest it