PLEASE IMPROVE DUST HUNTING!

I swear this is too annoying... if you mine the block under the mushroom you won't be able to catch a fairy, the mushroom is so small :( and the red dust is so rare! I keep getting blue and golden dust! Plus i always find the fairies next to the edge! Please do something!

@SirKewberth @CosmicCow
I am gonna keep bumping this untill someone replies :(

Comments

• Catching the fairy is pretty annoying when you don't have speed demon, it'd be better maybe if you just pulled up the mushroom and got some fairy dust, but I guess running is fun too. Put your qbees back towards the edge and it won't fly to it, it'll fly away. :3
  • Jadabug said:

Catching the fairy is pretty annoying when you don't have speed demon, it'd be better maybe if you just pulled up the mushroom and got some fairy dust, but I guess running is fun too. Put your qbees back towards the edge and it won't fly to it, it'll fly away. :3

Lil Natey said:

i mean,its just annoying tbh thats all

Still getting red/purple dust is like getting wonderous items from a pack
  • I get the most red and yellow o.o I have gotten 3 purple in all of my hunting tho xD
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    But, i mostly got the purple dust •_•
    You kind of need skills to catch those fairies, it's not that hard if you have a friend helping you
  • Yes please. Obtaining magic dusts is such a tiresome job.
  • -1, not necessary at all. The devs have more important things to do than increase drops for something already free in mines.
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    I do love collecting a ton in jars and using my Fairy Dust Farmer
    Start at 10mins in -
  • edited April 2017

I swear this is too annoying... if you mine the block under the mushroom you won't be able to catch a fairy, the mushroom is so small :( and the red dust is so rare! I keep getting blue and golden dust! Plus i always find the fairies next to the edge! Please do something!

@SirKewberth @CosmicCow

Suggest u to try it in tropical mine rather than forest mine, it's easier to catch fairy there.
  • I swear this is too annoying... if you mine the block under the mushroom you won't be able to catch a fairy, the mushroom is so small :( and the red dust is so rare! I keep getting blue and golden dust! Plus i always find the fairies next to the edge! Please do something!

@SirKewberth @CosmicCow

Suggest u to try it in tropical mine rather than forest mine, it's easier to catch fairy there.
    Yeah i suggest you to search in tropical mine too!
    Because sometime the fairy stuck at water and then cant get out xD