Awareness, Suggestions + Steam Reviews

MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
edited April 2017 in Community
I said this is in another discussion "read steam reviews" specifically the negative ones you can get good Ideas from there, they give lots of good points. I agree with some that the game lacks in warnings, it doesn't even teach you the basics (not including the tutorial when you're just starting) I remember one saying "how can you make a game that does not let you make passwords for your character? I'm sorry but if there is I don't see it anywhere, such poor design" and it's true you can't expect everyone to click that "?" icon I lost my first account for that same reason, does the game teach you about unlocking camera view? no, I had to a watch youtube video for that, there were parental controls?! I never knew that til I saw one discussion talking about it, this can also be said when the game doesn't even warn you about scams and maliciousness, we had players make realms for that but not everyone knows it, mods broadcast warnings but not everyone will see it because it'll disappear anyway, we've made countless threads regarding awareness and scams but not everyone uses the forum.
we can make better suggestions besides asking for more mods, to better the player's experience we should start by improving the game itself.

Comments

• edited April 2017
    Ya, the tutorial forgot to teach how to use wands, I could see most of the noobs asking me how to do it....

Well the unlock camera is actually a secret from the dev lel
  • MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    edited April 2017
    should it still stay a secret?.. wtheck, that's lame.
    and may I add again that this game is for kids, if you don't show these basic stuff to their faces they have no way of knowing.
  • So many new people get scammed with the rental blocks since they don't know the 'I defy betamax!' (secret). I think it should be a publicly known thing at the beginning of the game in the turtorial or something.. maybe even in your starter realm. :P
  • MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    edited April 2017
    the unlocked camera is essential for building :P

Can anyone help to become a mod with scamming me by paying c (thats happend 5 times before)

this kind of situation just proves my point, we don't have enough guide for our players in-game.
  • Camera unlocked should be pre-unlocked when the game is downloaded