CubitClimb(minigame)

BunnYCubiTBunnYCubiT Member
edited April 2017 in Player Events & Creations
Heres how it works! And yes, you may make your own version of this. You can also change the rules.
1: Everyone pitches in 10c or more!(some of it goes to donating, so in truth you have a bit less then you think in the game).
2: Someone is picked by RNG(yes I have a rng program) to be the round devil(more information on that later)
3: A empty realm is created.
4: This empty realm is freebuild, and players have 10 minutes to build to the top.
So what is the Round Devil?
The round devil(RD for short) is the 'evil' person of the game. He has to stop the players from getting to the top, using all of his forces including bombs(no we will not fund for bombs), or just pull up their blocks! If the round devil successfully prevents the players from getting to the top, he will get all of the player's cubits PLUS 50c from me.

But there are a few catches: NO HALF BLOCKS! Half blocks are 'glitchy', and if a player slips, they'll most likely win immediately. AS THE ROUND DEVIL, NO MORE THAN 5 BOMBS. BUILD IN A WAY THAT PEOPLE CAN GET UP(it doesn't have to be easy). DO NOT MINIRD. Don't purposely go for players unless you're at the top and you can jump onto a person's tower and destroy it or something.
Things are: 1: I'm gonna need the realm for it(10X5 if you wanna know. Half of it is going to be spectators platform.). 2: I'm probably not going to have time for it! So I HIGHLY encourage you to host it yourself!
EDIT: um, it kind of counts as a pay game so

Comments