Welcome To My 'Zro Dfects Plot Rentals & Games" Realm (Hope to see you all there)

Zro DfectsZro Dfects Member
edited April 2017 in Player Events & Creations
Hello all and welcome to "Zro Dfects Plot Rentals & Games"... Firstly as the title states, it's a dedicated rental plot realm, it is a full 100x100 realm (which is the only size I build with :P) filled with plenty of rental plots for you to sell your goodies, I wanted to do something different to other rentals out there, not to compete by any means, we all build how we want our realms to be so we should respect their decisions and layouts etc, though I would love for you all to sell on my plots but please do not ignore other renters out there, that is the main importance to my realm, I do not compare, I support so remember that my rentals are not to take you all away from others, a fun community is not a community of one, it's based on all users, other rule is please no scamming, does a fun game really need to be ruined by scammers, keep it a fun game that it is always known to be.

Sorry for the long message below but please read if your selling on my plots to protect your items.

Just some things I would like to explain about my rental plot realms in case your not one to read signs :P.... Currently there are almost 30 plots to use, so there is one for someone to use, if it gets too busy, I may introduce a second floor.

NOTE: As part of trying to do something different to other rentals so it's not the same all over again, as you will notice in the screens below I have tried to make the realm nice and opened so the seller and customers can be focused on easier within their plots without being squashed next to another plot.

I also would like to help any way I can to protect your items you sell, especially if your selling high price rares etc, so please read all signs in game, which will mention that the first 2 rows are basic plots meaning once time is up anyone has a chance to rent it next and pretty much take what is left there, so these first two rows are to be used at your own risk only, and basically to sell everyday items.

For all other plots which are larger, is set up where you can sell your items safely and protect all you display by placing blocks on and around the hour bumpers, there is a security plot example to the far right of the entrance as you enter the realm how to best block the timer bumper. once done no one can rent the plot after you and take your items, this I wanted to do as best as possible to protect your items 100% as things can happen where you wonder off and forget the time or your simply disconnected, so I highly recommend blocking the timer the first second you rent, to avoid any mishaps later, also a big big must, if you want to protect your items to the max, please place a sign with your full use name, this so I know it is your stuff for when you come back, others have done so and do not place a sign then someone comes along as says it is their stuff, unfortunately due to scams and lies I can not trust that by word of mouth only, so please try to remember to place a sign with your name.

Also another importance to avoid hogging a plot is that depending how long they are left there, I myself will remove all items from the plots and place in a locked realm that I setup purely for this, like a lost & found which is why I need signs so I can know who's items belong to who, as I would try my best anyway possible to make sure your items are safe always, this goes for basic plots too that can not be protected, if timer is out and I notice items are there again please have a sign and I will grab what I can providing I am on at the time so remember to us the higher protected plots when selling rares. I can also set your vending machine prices which can only be done by the realm admin (Zro Dfects). You still can collect sales from the vending machine in case you are unaware, just price setting you can not change.

If your one of the renters that set up to protect your items and they are no longer there, if done right then most cases I have taken them out and put in a dedicated locked storage for you so look for me or message me below that you need your items (Remember, signs are a must, I trust names on signs over a message saying its your items)

So yeah I want my rentals to protect your items, that was my first priority when I was designing this.

Now finally some screen shots :P. Here is the entrance that you come in, between two 3D statues of Sonic The Hedgehog :). To the left of this image is a vending machine full of registers if you need one, I sell 25c each, and over time I may lower it again, these are here just in case you don't have one for your convenience, to the right of the image are two prize machines, one has a warp food back to my rentals realm, the other warp food takes you to my own shop if you want to check it out, over time more prize machines and vendings will be scattered around the realm, at some point I may introduce free** rentals of cash registers and/or vending machines, this will be done and sorted at a later stage:
IMG_0912a
###############################################################################

Standing on Sonic's head to get a good view for you of some plots, as you can see the larger ones have a wall in front of the bumper timer, so to protect your items you would need to block the rest of the bumper, so including the wall its 2 high by 3 blocks deep, if placing a block singly like a + shape over the bumper, bumpers can still be accessed/touched simply by using a wand which is why it is important to block it fully. to prevent this (Don't forget your name on a sign)
IMG_0913a

Zro's Arcade! this is the gaming section which can be found at the far back of the realm if you walk directly straight ahead when first entering the rentals realm. This arcade section will have games/events to play for some prizes to win, a place where everyone wins something so no one walks away empty handed, the lowest prize to win basically for trying is a white top and pants set.
IMG_0914a

Here is one of the prize games to play known as "Zro's Wet N Wild" which is a 4 player only game where you buy the entry warp food to appear inside the glass top starting point, each of the four players need to stand by themself under each of the four colored blocks, when ready I will break the scaffold blocks which will break in one go and makes all 4 players drop down to start, its basically a fully enclosed glass block so there is no room to jump, just a one square block space to move foward, the accelo-rings will give you a push along the ice in two sections, while you make your way through the water maze, swim up where need or dropping down in other sections, when reaching the end there will be a guest bumper to hit to lock in your 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th placing where I will check and award the placings accordingly:
IMG_0915a

Here is just a fun little feature, nothing special, 'Zro's Roadster' you can buy a warp food at a few cents to get behind the wheel, the cubits donated will go towards prizes and features of the realm, so it is just if you wanted to, or just look at the car :P, there is a vending machine each side for to use for two ppl to sit in either side of the car to get out of the seat you basically jump which makes you pop out of the roof. this is found near the far left of the Arcade entrance, it's basically a theme park feature for a little fun and something different.
IMG_0916a

Here is an Optimus Prime statue in the far corner next to the car ride above, just for display purposes.
IMG_0917a

That is basically my rentals realm, to find it yourself just search "Zro Dfects Plot Rentals & Games" on the lobby menu or sky map. once in any type of donations are welcome and highly appreciated, for the loads of donations that ahve been placed before I can't thank you all enough, even if it is dirt blocks, it is still appreciated, there will be more games coming soon on the Arcade section so look out for them.

Other future plans for the rentals will be random free items on the plots, some visible or some hidden in blocks or random prize where some are prizes or some have nothing. Please do not ask for the prizes or games/events to start this will happen randomly and done so via a holla, other future games may include easter egg hunts and more, so your donations and support will help make this possible and improvements on features, any ideas for games please comment below and I may include them or put my own twist to it...

Thank you all for reading my post and I hope to see you all there soon, any questions look for me "Zro Dfects" add me or just comment below your questions, thoughts and ideas...

Your good friend Zro Dfects.