Welcome To My 'Zro Dfects World' (Come Say hello)

Zro DfectsZro Dfects Member
edited April 2017 in Player Events & Creations
Welcome to my "Zro Dfects World" ....... Z, R, O to the D, my humble realm is where ya'll need to be :)

Would love for you all to come by and have a look around, I am sure some of you have already been here and recognize who I am, but for those who have never visited, please drop by and say hi, just search via the lobby or map "Zro Dfects World". Many have asked me I should add this to the forum for quite some time, so many apologies for the long wait, but it finally is in all it's glory :P

This is the entrance/exit to my world, as you first enter you would be facing the opposite way as in facing towards where I am standing so first thing you will see is a big black roof, just rotate the camera to see you view:
IMG_0918a
###############################################################################

Here are some houses with portals to other realms, these other realms would be to my families realms, some are friends but they will be moved to a mega hotel that I am in the middle of building, more details on this later when I upload some screenshots, your more than welcome to have your own portal when i'm done, heck I will even pay for the portal doors for you, yep i'm that nice :P
IMG_0919a

This house I built for a special friend of mine, that most of you know as one of the mods "superxtreme" so if you want to go check out 'superxtremes' town, just walk through that door...... superxtreme if your seeing this, was a bit busy before so would love to catch up with you when your free.. Your pal Zro Dfects :)
IMG_0923a

Here is another house I built for another special friend who we used to hang out alot, another mod you all know as "OkByMe" but I believe she is no longer in the game as I haven't seen her since late 2015/early 2016, but if anyone can clarify would be much appreciated, hope your doing well what ever your up to, I am still here and would love to see you in game again, your friend Zro Dfects.
IMG_0925a

Some other modern builds where my family members currently live in that goes to their realms.
IMG_0924a

Here is my 3D Museum building entrance, this leads to a lobby that will eventually be filled with 3D/pixel sculptered room displays, currently as of now there is 1 fully complete room (100x100) as with all my rooms/realms, a second room alsomt complete which can still be visited, I will cover this in another area with screenshots soon, I heard some people will be working on a youtube video in here so if anyone else wishes to do so by all means record away :).
IMG_0926a

Here is my "Super Mega Shop" may not look like much on the outside but inside your looking at a fully decked out 100x100 shop, the main shop build is pretty much done along with vending machine sale items which I am still adding to slowly, my prices are average I would save, some cheaper than others and/or other items cheaper than mine, but with the love and support of my shop with sales and donations on the table area would help me lower my prices, I do lower item prices from time to time so what you saw yesterday could be cheaper today, so as mentioned over time your support helps me makes this the great shop to come to for low prices but this can only be achieved by your support, and it is going quite well for those who have done so already and I can not thank you enough, because of them the prices have come down somewhat, now back to the shop, you walk in to the ground floor lobby area which you come out of a 3D built godzilla head while holding the pillars on each side, this will be covered in another area, you then have first flight of stairs when on the left you have hats and glasses etc while the right side you have cavearts, food items, stamps, hydrate cubes, raffle tokens and much more, you then again have another flight of stairs up to a whole floor of mainly resources, I think I sell one of the cheapest because I am always out of stock and restocking :P.... My only mistake with this shop is that it is a room not a realm, so it can't be searched, but easily found in my world via the image below which is to the left side of the entrance of my world once your in, there is warp food prize machines in the shop for when you want to come back which at some point I may add more prize machines to grab more than one etc, I try to reset it daily or when possible, but if your stuck just let me know.
IMG_0927a

And this building you see that looks like sand is a portal to my own personal "Clan Castle" again may not look like much but once you set foot inside that door your greeted with a high castle with large swords sticking out of the ground around some fountains, this too will be covered in another area with screenshots, anyone is welcome to join my clan, just look for me :).. My clan name is # Kingdom Hearts # and obviously I am King leader, you start off as servants and next final level is Prince or Princess, there are no stupid rules where you must collect items etc for the leader (me) that some do in other clans and just because there is a servant level etc don't be scared :p its just a fun level, we are all treated equal, if you see anyone that scams with in my clan please let me know, they will be removed, there are well over 100 members in my crew so your sure to bump in to one of them. The only rules there are is the most importantly no scamming and have fun, in my opinion we are all kings of my clan.
IMG_0928a

Well that is basically it of my world, again I do hope to see your drop by for a look around yourself, or just say hi and or here in the comments below, there is one other building I didn't cover which I haven't decided whether to keep or not which you can see a bit next to the "Clan Castle" entrance building, looks like a glass dome, inside this is a 100x100 room with a large scaled glass dome, this was build ages ago for a fun fairy drop, which was fun at the time, where I drop 200 fairys for people to chase and collect, along with half a dozen prize machines with free empty jars, or simply bring your own, this again not sure if I will continue to use in the future or scrap it...

Thank you all for your time with checking out this post and I hope to see you all in game at some point and in my realm..

MESSAGE TO ALL MODS, YOUR WELCOME TO HAVE A PORTAL TO YOUR REALM IN MY WORLD AS OTHER MODS HAVE DONE, JUST LET ME KNOW AND WE CAN SORT SOMETHING OUT.

Your good pal and one and only ZRO DFECTS...

Comments

• SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    edited April 2017
    It's a nice town with different style of houses. Worth to visit :)
  • It's a nice town with different style of houses. Worth to visit :)

Thanks xtreme :)

Have an awesome day :)

Zro Dfects .....