forges,distillers,extractors broken?

After the last update my forges etc. dont work anymore ,the progress bar just fills up and then it hangs.This problem only occurs in my main storage room (100x100 with a tiny bit of lagg).If i put them in another room they do work
i checked my internetconnectivity which is good and I tried reinstalling aswell on android and pc but too no avail.
Anybody else has this problem too? or is it just me :O

Grtz , Koek

Comments

• Is there something in front of them, making them unable to shoot the object out?
  • Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    Works fine for me
  • Is there something in front of them, making them unable to shoot the object out?

no they worked fine before on the same spot. i even tried placing them in another spot in that same room. Seems my room got buggy :(
    Grtz,Koek

• They are working- but we have capped the number of floating items per realm, because certain users were generating several thousand of them per realm, causing slower client devices to crash.
  • CosmicCow said:

They are working- but we have capped the number of floating items per realm, because certain users were generating several thousand of them per realm, causing slower client devices to crash.

So what does that mean exactly? That i have too many floating items in my realm? Does an overly filled price machine and glassed items count as floating too?
    If yes then i have some cleaning up todo :O

Grtz, Koek
  • Fluffy 303Fluffy 303 Somewhere Over The RainbowMember
    Yes, vending machines and glassed items count as floating items.
    Best wishes on cleaning up! But for i have no idea how messy it is o-o

bandicam 2017-04-11 23-29-02-271