Lobby For Good Shops

Hi Guys, if you remember me, I'm kinda back, if not, I'm an old player, just that xD
A small note, if this is in the wrong category, I'm sorry, could a mod please move it to the right section? xD

Now, I came back after, like, a year or so, and I found that there where a bunch of hats and blocks that I wanted to try, so I went from place to place, holla jumping and could only find like, 1 thing. I found that there where a ton of low level shops or simply unfinished/abandoned shops.
I don't like this being a thing, so I have taken matter into my on hands and thought about doing a lobby filled with decent shops where if you wanted to buy stuff (like I wanted) you can go there, and just search on the lobby.

For this to go foward I would like you opinion (and maybe help) on some things:
A) Is this alredy a thing And I dont know?
B) Is this a good idea
C) Do you think I would have support by the shop owners to do this?
D) If this is indeed carried out, could I have the help of one or two people building? I admit I'm not the best, especially after my break xD

Thanks for reading, and please leave your feedback :D

Comments

• The 007 said:

Hi Guys, if you remember me, I'm kinda back, if not, I'm an old player, just that xD
    A small note, if this is in the wrong category, I'm sorry, could a mod please move it to the right section? xD

Now, I came back after, like, a year or so, and I found that there where a bunch of hats and blocks that I wanted to try, so I went from place to place, holla jumping and could only find like, 1 thing. I found that there where a ton of low level shops or simply unfinished/abandoned shops.
    I don't like this being a thing, so I have taken matter into my on hands and thought about doing a lobby filled with decent shops where if you wanted to buy stuff (like I wanted) you can go there, and just search on the lobby.

For this to go foward I would like you opinion (and maybe help) on some things:
    A) Is this alredy a thing And I dont know?
    B) Is this a good idea
    C) Do you think I would have support by the shop owners to do this?
    D) If this is indeed carried out, could I have the help of one or two people building? I admit I'm not the best, especially after my break xD

Thanks for reading, and please leave your feedback :D

A) it's not a thing- but it should be!
    B) yes, this is like a +100 idea
    C) yes definitely you will! I as a shop owner would love to be the first person in the lobby ;)
    D) owo, I would help but.. have you *seen* my builds? ;-;
  • The 007The 007 PortugalMember
    Misticall said:

D) owo, I would help but.. have you *seen* my builds? ;-;

Np mate, you can give moral boost x,D
    I'll add you in-game to check your shop >:3
    Thanks for the support :D
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited April 2017
    A) nope, its not a thing lol
    B) Excelent idea mate!
    C) depends on what type of support, if you ask them c, they will reject most times for example x-x
    D) i would love to help, but idk if i will be able to.
    E) Bem-Vindo! :D
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    I have seen a lot of people put a donation table with a sign saying "Leave warp foods to your shop here :D"
    You might want to try doing that :)
  • A) Nah
    B) Very good idea 10/10
    C) they will like the idea of the lobby, but as piratax10 said, they will reject of giving c to you
    D) I would love to help in building!

Bem-vindo de volta!
  • The 007The 007 PortugalMember
    I wasnt really intending to ask for c, maybe just a a little help on the portal to connect the lobby and their shop, but nothing more xD
    All other costs would be on me.
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    Well hello there and welcome back.
    Good to see you back in the game. ;)

There used to be a mall but i don't remember who made it(i think it was AthenaShy but not sure enough). It worked as a really big lobby and i was hoping to add my own shop into it until my priorities changed.

I like the idea of a shopping lobby. :D

I would help if i can find the time. ;)

and... good to see you again.