Raffle Contest in cc town centre

How much tokens I need to win the raffle????? Also how the rafflebox pick the winner???

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Ammount of tokens: unknown, its all about how much people participate with how many tokens and the places that they enter (like if person1 goes first and then person2 person 1 could win, but if they switch maybe person3 wins)

How they pick it: no one really knows, my guess is that they do a sort of cs:go crate raffle and then every token is an entry, just like in cs:go lottery
  • so to win umbrella now I have to create lots of accounts and use 1 token per account?
  • Memeo2016 said:

so to win umbrella now I have to create lots of accounts and use 1 token per account?

No. Entering, say, 300 tokens will enter the raffle 300 times. You can add on tokens anytime.
    Raffles are random. They choose any of the names that were put into the box, like irl
  • Daresx11Daresx11 Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    :p
    Cubic
  • Memeo2016 said:

so to win umbrella now I have to create lots of accounts and use 1 token per account?

The tokens would only appear on the account you played that day. For example if i havw multiple alts, the one i played on certain days, aka my main would get the tokens
  • so If my friend put 1 token, and I put 10k tokens Its 100% sure that I will win?
  • Memeo2016 said:

so If my friend put 1 token, and I put 10k tokens Its 100% sure that I will win?

No, your friend still has a tiiinnyyyy chance to win. Though it's very small
  • so to win I have to put more tokens than all other player? or tokens number will increase the probability to win?
  • Memeo2016 said:

so to win I have to put more tokens than all other player? or tokens number will increase the probability to win?

The second thing. The more tokens, the higher the chance, though it's never 100%. :p
  • kk ty bro