New Race Block

Not long ago we were teased with the race blocks and how many of us drooled. Today they are available and I would like to know your opinions! What do you plan on doing with the race blocks etc. I think small additions like this leave a massive impact on the game because it is a game changer. It has such a widespread effect and has brought parkour/other styled courses like mazes into a golden age. Parkour has been brought to another level and I look forward to people training/trying to beat scores MORE THAN EVAH. The price is also very reasonable at 1k cubits, it could of been easily made more expensive with people lining up to buy them. This I thank the devs for being considerate because it makes it more available to everyone. Now what are your thoughts.

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    I am thinking to buy them and then make a weekly tournament parkour for it
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    I haven't been online for a day and this happens o.o

what do they do?
  • Let me explain Canned Tuna Fish. There are two bumpers! One you hit and it starts a timer, then a second bumper that ends the timer and displays a list of players times like the easter bumper does but instead of eggs time.

Not to go off topic but it is sad the realm increase, we will be seeing hardly any new builds like parkours etc. To expensive now but I guess that is the point right for the servers.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member

Let me explain Canned Tuna Fish. There are two bumpers! One you hit and it starts a timer, then a second bumper that ends the timer and displays a list of players times like the easter bumper does but instead of eggs time.

Not to go off topic but it is sad the realm increase, we will be seeing hardly any new builds like parkours etc. To expensive now but I guess that is the point right for the servers.

So off-topic - MMMMMMMMMMMMM TUNAAAAAA FISHHHHHHHHHHH