PLZ give my money back

I bout a 55*55 realm that was a forest but i ment to buy a empty i want my money back plz help

Comments

• Solution... Nuke. Instead of asking for money back, just get a cheap, simple, solution.
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    It's your mistake for not being careful, but hey we do have mistakes :P

There's some people that would love to mine the realm for cubits or stuff, if you mine the forest you could get free cubits and exps from mining. I would love to help mine that room of yours :3
  • you can mine it all to level up either you or a pet! it's a win-win... you get XP and a clear realm..... OR if you're lazy you can just sit around crying about it
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator

OR if you're lazy you can just sit around crying about it

That wasn't necessary. :/

I bout a 55*55 realm that was a forest but i ment to buy a empty i want my money back plz help

I see 2 options...
    1° - mine out the realm block by block(downside: it takes time - upside: you gain a lot of blocks)
    2° - Get a nuke and dig a 2 block hole all the way to the bottom and set the nuke... BOOM! All clear. ;)
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    It's super easy to mine out 55x55 realms. You can get lots of resources and XP too :D It might seem like a bad thing, but you can get lots of cubits by mining it out. Look for the silver lining and you're sure to find it ^^
  • This happened to me before ;-;
    I took the easy option... And bought a nuke
  • This happened to me before ;-;
    I took the easy option... And bought a nuke

same xD, took some time to mine it and ended up nuking later
  • i now know how to use a nuke it is fine case closed