Friend-A-Newbie Project (Please Mods Close This)

Hi QBees! Have you ever thought of making friends? Well, seems like recently, a lot of newbies have been joining Cubic Castles, and some of them need friends (of course, everyone needs friends) so with this project, you will donate a random ammount of cubits (100% of it goes to a newbie) and I will randomly pick a newbie below level 10, give him the cubits someone else donated and explain him what this project is about, he will friend you in-game! Also, a really sad thing is newbies are getting scammed, and some of these are scamming other people, we must avoid this! Post your comments: donations to a newbie (you can make multiple donations), donations to me (hey, why not?), ideas, anything you'd like!

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Nice thing that you do, but why dont we do it ourselfs?
  • Nice thing that you do, but why dont we do it ourselfs?

You could make it yourself too, though this will be completely anonymous!
  • I'd rather donate to some alt myself.. I don't want to deliver my stuff to a stranger that may or may not deliver it to a random person.
    You could just end up stealing all the stuff.. Even if you do give them the stuff, why would they friend a total stranger? Seems like an awful lot of work.
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    It's dangerous to announce things like this as well. A lot of experienced players would make new accounts just to get free stuff. A better way to help new players is to give them information, and help them make things for themselves. I've found that a lot of people value that more anyway. Knowing item values and how to earn their own cubits gives them more incentive to continue playing, too!
  • Liberated said:

I'd rather donate to some alt myself.. I don't want to deliver my stuff to a stranger that may or may not deliver it to a random person.
    You could just end up stealing all the stuff.. Even if you do give them the stuff, why would they friend a total stranger? Seems like an awful lot of work.

So skeptical o-o...
  • Mods close this, as people like to give the stuff themselves.