HoverBoard!

i was playing Subway Surfer with friend , and then i saw there is a hoverboard .
well i was have a idea
a HoverBoard!
Its a flyng board that will be aqesome if added to cc

HoverBoard :
Speed Is Same As Qbee Walking / Running
Ite Flyng but cant high, Only Half of 1 block
if a qbee use it, he / she will fly all time. not walking / running. if you not use it, you will walking / running again.
Have Many Awesome Colour

HoverBoard I mean is like this. ↓
Screenshot_2017-04-03-14-15-19
This suggestion is inspired by subway surfer tho >.>
comment what you guys think! =)

Comments

• Bumpp
  • SnowiezSnowiez Member
    edited May 2017
    That pic is from the movie Back To The Future xD
    Also +0.5

I do see what u are on about. but the fact is, they are like pjs. but instead of a loop of bouncing you would be flying, this could be difficult too make considering the player would never touch the ground unless they removed it, but then again we have cars, which would be better than hoverboards and are way faster, and what about the speed demon perk, if the hoverboards go the qbee speed it would be as if you had no speed demon considering the fact that u could have a new player have one and would be going the same speed. but then a lvl 60 who has all speed demon perks going the same speed as them because if the hoverboards matched the qbees speed demon perks, then decided to race, they would automaticly win because they would be faster. Cars on the other hand would go the same speed and are already faster than qbees or "hoverboards"
  • RoestamRoestam Member
    i personally would rather a hoverboard instead of pyjamas, their noises are driving me insane.

ps: i would change my mind if the hoverboard also had some noises :v +0.5
  • OrenjiOrenji Member
    I don't know...
    It's like cars but boards and we would be floating off the ground, right?
    Why not the segway hoverboard thing? o.o