Hello Cubic Castles!

Hey I'm new to Cubic Castles and I hope to make some great friends and builds. I've heard great things about this game and how the community is great. I can't wait to meet all of you hope to see you in the game:).

Comments

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Hello! Nice to meet you, feel free to friend my account 'Dragon' and we can talk some. :)
  • Hi party, and welcome to forums :) remember to look at the rules and try as much as u can to obey them. Again, Welcome to forums :D
  • Hello Welcome to Cubic Castles. :)
  • :D welcome to the CC Community!
    You're welcome to eat food with me :D
  • Welcome :D You're always welcome to share some pie with us all
  • welcome to forum!
    and welcome to cc forum
    and welcome to cc
    o3o
  • welcome to the cubic castles community!
  • Welcome!
  • Don't take the entire community for granted, there is Thousands of Scams,Liars,Faker, all sorts, Never give permission or Drop items for anyone unless it's your realm and No one has perm or a rental spot.
  • PartyParty Member
    Thank you all for being so kind hope to see ya'll in game and eat food with ya'll. xD Thanks for the tip on scammers to i'll keep my items safe.
  • TumbleweedTumbleweed Member
    edited March 2017
    Welcome! As Legend said, always be on the alert for someone who wants to scam you. Unfortunately, there are some evil players who want to scam and trick you, but the staff (and players) are working hard to get their evil souls outta here :P Welcome to cubic castles, be free to send me a friend request! :)
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    hey party i have seen you a few times knocking around, hope your having fun so far!