Saint Patrick's Day Pack

JackFuryJackFury Member
edited March 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
Wouldn't it be cool if there was a pack for Saint Patrick's Day? They could add a Santa Beard colored orange for a leprechaun beard, make a new green suit, and a new green top hat with a 4-leaf clover on it. They could also make a leprechaun pet, similar to the elf pet :D I would want one so bad!
They could also make pots of gold, just take the iron cauldron and add a pic of gold on the top.
Just something to think about and hope the game devs will see this.
Any other ideas of stuff they could add to the pack if it existed?
If they're gonna make a pack for April Fools', which isn't even an official holiday, why not make stuff for Saint Patrick's Day, which is an official holiday, especially in Ireland.

Comments

• Clover Wings v:
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Nice ideas! Might be a little late to add a pack for it though.

Also, should move this to suggestions and comments since it is basically a suggestion.
  • Nerve said:

Also, should move this to suggestions and comments since it is basically a suggestion.

Yea, it is a wee bit late, but, well just give the game creators a run for their money with a to-do list :p Keep the suggestions up guys :)
  • JAXsepticeyeJAXsepticeye Member
    edited March 2017
    Saint Patrick's in much more of a North American/Irish/European holiday rather than a worldwide. Although alot of people know about it around the world it's mostly celebrated there. If they were to make this, they'd best make a July 4th Pack, a Cinco de Mayo Pack, a Chinese New Year Pack, Hanukkah Pack and so on...
  • Santa & Easter are also related to christianity so.... you wont see those event in all country i guess. I would enjoy about a chinese new year pack or Saint'Patrick.
    Anyway, everything is turning so badly business nowadays^^
  • St. Patrick already ended.
  • JackFuryJackFury Member
    edited March 2017

St. Patrick already ended.

Yes I know St. Patrick's day is over for this year, this was a suggestion for next year.
    Nerve said:

Ok, I moved it
  • JackFury said:

Yes I know St. Patrick's day is over for this year, this was a suggestion for next year.
    JackFury said:

Nerve said:

Ok, I moved it
    Don't write 2 comments in a row, it counts as Multiposting which will lead to a warning, only bump every 48 hours if you want to Refresh your suggestion. http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/8/forum-rules#latest
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    edited March 2017

JackFury said:

JackFury said:

Nerve said:

Ok, I moved it
    Don't write 2 comments in a row, it counts as Multiposting which will lead to a warning, only bump every 48 hours if you want to Refresh your suggestion. http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/8/forum-rules#latest
    Don't mini-mod, just flag the content :P