-Free Building Contest-

2»

Comments

• Aj BaryzaAj Baryza Member
    edited April 2017
    Portana said:

*saiiina* said:

abby i will have to quit from ur event cuz im way too busy with both the clan race and the egg hunt soooo yeaah soweeee

Same sorry Abby :/
    Same sorry abby :/ (not joking)
  • *saiiina* said:

abby i will have to quit from ur event cuz im way too busy with both the clan race and the egg hunt soooo yeaah soweeee

Okay *Saiiina*. That's fine :)
  • Who won? It has been 10 days since the deadline.
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator

Who won? It has been 10 days since the deadline.

The deadline to participate has expired, but the contest is still on-going.
  • edited April 2017
    Scorto7 said:

She said it will be over a week after the deadline. So 7 days- So yea, where is the winner?

• Scorto7 said:

She said it will be over a week after the deadline. So 7 days- So yea, where is the winner?

The winner will be decided on April 20. I haven't seen everybody's builds yet so please PM me photos of your builds or you can show me in-game! :)
  • Almost forgot, been busy. My bad, here's the entry! Ignore the Persian rugs and stuff- I built it in a small area of my realm :) I've built an actual spring with a spring theme to it lol
    IMG_4248
    IMG_4249
  • -Abby-Chan--Abby-Chan- Member
    edited April 2017
    Thank you Tamtam! I'm just going to call you that if that's ok. :) I Shall grade it. Have a nice day!
  • Here is mine :)Screenshot_2017-04-08-16-10-22
  • ;-; im so late....... royal creeper made a spring themed room and told me there was prizes, so i said ok, i made one, and i was searching for how to participate (i searched up on April 13rd) me and a parnter worked on the spring themed realm, its too late ;-; darn
  • ;-; im so late....... royal creeper made a spring themed room and told me there was prizes, so i said ok, i made one, and i was searching for how to participate (i searched up on April 13rd) me and a parnter worked on the spring themed realm, its too late ;-; darn

We lost some of the contestants, so it would be okay if you could join still :)

We lost some of the contestants, so it would be okay if you could join still :)
    Howd you lose contestants?
  • @Royal Creeper some of them left for a different event.
  • @Royal Creeper some of them left for a different event.

Oh...
  • Guys, tomorrow I am choosing a winner so I need everyone's builds posted on the board please! If your picture is not posted by 11:59 P.M cubic time, I will have to disqualify you and you will not win the first place, 2nd place, or 3rd place prize. You have been warned.

Sorry lol I wanted to be serious but it's too hard xD
  • Tirachi0105Tirachi0105 Member
    edited April 2017
    Here is mine Screenshot_2017-04-19-17-18-22

Screenshot_2017-04-20-17-08-32

Screenshot_2017-04-20-17-07-44
  • Bryce0105 said:

im going to participate today could you plz add me in real quick i can build it quick and post the pic before deadline

Yes Bryce.
  • I wont be participating because I am too late lol.
  • epieownz said:

I wont be participating because I am too late lol.

Yep sorry :o
  • I wonder who won o.o
  • I didn't get everyone's pictures yet, I am just waiting. :)
  • Winners are:
    1st place: JulieSings
    2nd place: Tamtam puppy
    3rd place: Bryce

Thank you for all who participated! :)
  • Congrats guys
  • Sushi'Sushi' Member
    edited April 2017
    What were the prizes?
    @Cuteabby4445