New glicth or bug ?

Well i have the video i make its.... and nvm i cant put its.... i just wanted admin or Developer to fix this... i was glicting out from box on Captain C race realm... with relog jump .. hmm ..ok make sure fix its !! i was trying on red eagle realm to and he banned me XD

Comments

• O-o i dont understand any of that
  • I think it's a way to get out of a blocked up box right? Using cars to escape
  • Lopaiko, have u been doing this on the Cubic Grand Prix realm to practice? Cause if so it is against the rules, to be fair to other players
  • PimyddPimydd Member
    edited March 2017
    You should
    Never exploit glitches/cheats in game.
  • PimyddPimydd Member
    edited March 2017
    Lil Natey said:

Bluejay_1 said:

Lopaiko, have u been doing this on the Cubic Grand Prix realm to practice? Cause if so it is against the rules, to be fair to other players

theres a ped block
    Pimydd said:

You should

Not even for quests? :v
    If the quest requires you to then that's ok, but if players put something like a wall so that you don't advance to another area then don't exploit glitches/cheats in game.
  • Bluejay_1 said:

Lopaiko, have u been doing this on the Cubic Grand Prix realm to practice? Cause if so it is against the rules, to be fair to other players

well i just see other people doo... and i try to do its and did its... and its not using car... its was new glicth or bug that why i report its here..
  • Bluejay_1 said:

well i just see other people doo... and i try to do its and did its... and its not using car... its was new glicth or bug that why i report its here..
    Bluejay_1 said:

there also persian block not allow the car.... or idk how to spell the block name lul
  • Pimydd said:

Lil Natey said:

Bluejay_1 said:

theres a ped block
    Pimydd said:

You should

Not even for quests? :v
    If the quest requires you to then that's ok, but if players put something like a wall so that you don't advance to another area then don't exploit glitches/cheats in game.
    The racing realm doesnt have any quests though
  • $uperplayz$uperplayz Member
    edited March 2017
    yes i know about it its quite old though.
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    You have been banned from the realm for attempting to practice the course?
  • You have been banned from the realm for attempting to practice the course?

banned ?.... i just test the glicth lol... i have the video... and i want admin to fix its and i cant put video on forum...