Pocket Mines

Not everyone wants other players in the same mine as them, or leaving their realm for a mine. Could we get rooms that regenerate every time we leave them, like a mine. Adding options for build/destroy permission for friends could make mining more fun too. Keep rarity for cave mines in mountain mines, cave art, and fossils the same, since it's about the same amount of effort.

Comments

• Id find this to be quite onconvenient for players though. What if someone trys ti buy an empty room but accidentally purchases a mine room? Usually you could just clear it out and it would be fine but if this option were added there would be no way to conveniently turn it into a empty room. If you accidentslly purchase a mine instead of an empty room you can easily fix that by clearing the room out so you dont feel like you just wasted your c.
  • PimyddPimydd Member
    edited March 2017
    I think ya this would be good but of there would be a different option to
    Buy a "mine room" in a differen place from the normal rooms and make it so that you cannot build in mine rooms. Maybe there could be a setting wether or not to allow other people or just friends or only trusted to mine/enter. So +2/-1
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    There has been private mines suggested before but it's always shot down quickly. Personally, I used to want these but at the moment it's not a big problem with mines over flowing with players. Maybe adding more mines would be a simple solution to this.
  • It's partly a matter of ease of access. Use a lot of wood for crafting? Put a forest mine entrance in your crafting room. Also buying different sizes could be a good idea. Smaller mines would load faster, but larger would be easier to pick for specific materials, like dead trees if you want a lot of fadey/phantom foam.