Add more letters and acentuations to the game

2»

Comments

• Spiridon said:

Misticall said:

Liberated said:

Imagine all the ridiculous names people would be making... I don't see the real need for all these symbols. People can just learn English.

You took the words right out of my mouth :P
    Yes, Some people could just "Learn" English, It's not that simple. You don't know if someone has enough Time/Money To afford Classes, or books. ANYONE should be able to speak in there Launguage they feel comfortable with, so you can't just say "They Can just learn English."

My Opinion For The Thread

I agree with adding the Symbols It's Annoying to say "Manaina" Insted Of "Mañana"
    Just A Example
    Or Not Being able to say "Àrboles" without the Tilde
    Several free language programs out there :P
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited March 2017
    Misticall said:

Spiridon said:

Misticall said:

Liberated said:

Imagine all the ridiculous names people would be making... I don't see the real need for all these symbols. People can just learn English.

Yes, Some people could just "Learn" English, It's not that simple. You don't know if someone has enough Time/Money To afford Classes, or books. ANYONE should be able to speak in there Launguage they feel comfortable with, so you can't just say "They Can just learn English."

I agree with adding the Symbols It's Annoying to say "Manaina" Insted Of "Mañana"
    Just A Example
    most programs are demos, you need to buy the lessons, classes, etc...
    actually, i never even saw an entire free app..
  • Misticall said:

Spiridon said:

Misticall said:

Liberated said:

Just A Example
    Cubic Castles is filled with many people across the WORLD, its not right that people have to learn a new launguage just to enjoy the game

• Spiridon said:

Misticall said:

Spiridon said:

Misticall said:

Liberated said:

Just A Example
    Cubic Castles is filled with many people across the WORLD, its not right that people have to learn a new launguage just to enjoy the game

Could you not use the bold so aggressively? '-'

And I was only speaking of the part where you said:
    Spiridon said:

Misticall said:

Liberated said:

You don't know if someone has enough Time/Money To afford Classes, or books.
  • Misticall said:

Spiridon said:

Misticall said:

Spiridon said:

Misticall said:

Liberated said:

Just A Example

Could you not use the bold so aggressively? '-'

And I was only speaking of the part where you said:
    Spiridon said:

Misticall said:

Liberated said:

You don't know if someone has enough Time/Money To afford Classes, or books.
    "Aggressively" it's just bold it dosent bite,and I said that because people shouldn't have to learn a new language. Just how English is available to everyone it should be this same for everyone else and the language they feel comfortable with.

I'm Gonna Stop Commenting To avoid Further Issues

• BeIfastBeIfast ChileMember
    eagence said:

Nice idea and I hope they do and I hope they also add letters like ö,ü,ş,ç,ß,ä .... but the issue is there are many other letters in each language like rusian or greek... I don't even talk about japan or chinese. Still I hope they try some latin like letters...

Yeah, they should start by adding the essencial caracters and the ñ
  • This is Great!

I can finally speak french and others can speak spanish/portuguese and other latin languages.
  • GollumGollum South AfricaMember, Retired Moderator
    Please do not bump old and outdated threads