Fanfic | Virtual War

PEgamingPEgaming Member
edited February 2016 in Player Events & Creations
Hi, this is my reposted fanfic sequel. It is going to be updated whenever I finish writing a new chapter, so there is no need to wait weeks for an update of 3-5 chapters.

Chapter 1: Greymalke's Coming Home!
5 years have passed after the first Cubic War. PE’s Airport is busy, as usual.
Loudspeaker: Now arriving to Cubic Land. Enjoy your stay.
A Qbee steps off the plane. This is Greymalke.
Greymalke: Ah, home sweet home, I wanna give you a kiss, land! I wonder what I missed.
A Qbee is waiting outside of the airport. This is SirKewberth.
SirKewberth: Hello Greymalke, welcome home. You have been away in Paris for so long!
Greymalke: I know right! So what did I miss?
SirKewberth: Uh, the whole war
Greymalke: What war?
SirKewberth: So what happened was that the scammers took over Cubic Castles and the players had to fight them.
Greymalke: Why didn’t you tell me all this?
SirKewberth: Um, they kind of banned me, so I couldn’t.
Greymalke: Anyway, who started all this?
SirKewberth: Flameboy22 and Thunder16. Luckily, we’ve got them all taken care of.
Greymalke: That’s cool. Now, I heard you hired Mabz.
SirKewberth: That’s right! He has support taken care of!
Greymalke: That’s great! I guess you need more publicity.
SirKewberth: Yep, welcome home.
Meanwhile in a shopping center close by…
PE: Ah, 10000c in sales today. How is that, Happy?
Happy: Great! I heard Greymalke’s coming home today!
PE: Is that true? I haven’t seen her for a long time!
DJ: Well, she was in France for so long…
Happy: Well, yes. I wonder how Alex is doing.
Far away…
Alex: Super, can you help me?
Superxtreme: How may I help you?
Alex: Who is Greymalke? I heard she is coming home today.
Superxtreme: Greymalke is the publicist for Cubic Catles. She went to France for a vacation. It’s true that she is coming home.
Alex: Oh cool, will I be able to meet her?
Superxtreme: Yes, they are holding a welcome back party, and everyone who fought in the Cubic War is invited!
Alex: Really? I can come? When is it?
Superxtreme: It is happening tomorrow.
Alex: Great! I can’t wait!
In cyberspace, a person watches everything.
Person: Ha ha… it will happen tomorrow…

Chapter 2: The Party
The next day, Cubic Town Center is closed off to the public to make room for the party. Greymalke and Cosmic stands near a table with refreshments.
Greymalke: We did a nice job with the building! When will the guests come?
Cosmic: You ask many questions, Grey. The guests will come in ten minutes. I do agree with you though. We outdid ourselves by hiring a band, a clown, and security guards.
Greymalke: Yes, we certainly outdid ourselves. Meanwhile, I feel like the dress I’m wearing isn’t suitable for this occasion. I’m going to go change my dress. A little makeup won’t hurt as well.
Cosmic: Classic Grey, caring about vanity. Now, hurry up. Some people might arrive early.
Greymalke: It will only take a few minutes!
Greymalke hurries off to a house. BetaMax approaches Cosmic.
BetaMax: Cosmic, I did what you asked me. Guess what I designed.
Cosmic: What?
BetaMax: Confetti!!! Just in time! We could use it in this party!
Cosmic: We have to code it in first, you see. The guests are arriving soon.
BetaMax: Oh. Well, ok then.
The front gate opens. The security guard allows a Qbee in.
Cosmic: Gdog! It is great to see you!
Gdog: Ruff! I decided to come here a bit early to help you set up.
Cosmic: No, we’re already done.
Greymalke returns from the house with a new dress.
Cosmic: Grey! You look gorgeous!
Greymalke: Thank you! Nice to see you again, Gdog. I heard you got modded a bit after I left.
Gdog: Grey! It’s been a while! Yes, I got modded after you left. Ah, old days.
The security guard opens the gate, and a group of Qbees walk in.
Cosmic: Oh! Some guests are here!
Greymalke approaches the group.
Qbee: Oh look, it’s Greymalke.
Qbee 2: Alex, don’t point.
Alex: Happy, please don’t tell me what to do.
Greymalke: Welcome to the party! We’re going to have so much fun!
Happy: I don’t know about that. PE, what do you think?
PE: Well, we can trust Greymalke.
Greymalke: Hello, I remember you. Weren’t you that annoying little guy who pestered me every time I logged on?
PE: Ha ha, I think I was.
Happy: Well I’m going to get some drinks. See you guys.
Greymalke: Ok, who is this kid next to you?
PE: Oh, his name is Alex.
Greymalke: Yes, SirKewberth informed me that you were the one who finished off Flameboy22 and Thunder16, is that right?
Alex: Yes, but I’d rather not talk about it. Thinking about them is creeping me out.
Greymalke: No worries. I heard that they are trapped in cyberspace forever.
Alex: Yes. They could be watching me right now, so it it best that I keep them out of my mind.
Greymalke: Well, Alex, come with me. Let’s have a chat. I want to find out so much about you!
Alex: Please, stop fangirling.
Greymalke: Ha ha, I’m not. I’m just curious about how you saved the game I advertised.
Alex: Oh, most of the work is from better people. I just delivered the finishing blow.
Greymalke: Of course, the person who delivers the finishing blow gets the credit.
PE: He did the whole fight by himself, actually. The scammers had the developers unconscious with barely a fight. Alex had to endure his parents’ taunts, but he did it!
Greymalke: Wow, Alex, you’re amazing.
The chat is ended by more and more Qbees coming in. Greymalke grabs Alex, and she brings him inside the blue course house.
Alex: What do you want?
Greymalke: Oh, I just want to say, I’ve been sensing something wrong since yesterday. Alex, keep a lookout, something bad might happen.
Alex: Should I take you seriously? I mean, you might want to see me in action.
Greymalke: Alex, listen. The link to cyberspace has been a bit fishy since yesterday. Your parents might come back for you.
Alex: What do you mean of a link to cyberspace?
Greymalke: There is one hidden in every game. People in a game need a way to communicate with people in other games.
Alex: That’s cool. Could my parents come in?
Greymalke: I’m afraid not. I’ve been hearing distress calls from the link to cyberspace. It sounds like “ladybug” and “stop squishing.”
Alex: To me, it seems like my parents are being squished by a ladybug. Strange.
Greymalke: Exactly. You don’t know how complicated cyberspace can be, Alex. If you do happen to get into cyberspace, I’m warning you, if you die outside of your own program, then you’re done. Your coding will go corrupt.
Alex: Looks like I do not want to mess with cyberspace anytime soon.
Greymalke: That’s my boy, smart desicion making.
There is a loud bang! Alex and Greymalke turn around. A rather mysterious person is hovering over a terrified crowd.
Mysterious Person: Ha ha ha!!!! This is the day!
SirKewberth: I demand that you tell us who you are!
Mysterious Person: I am SydeFX, a well known Growtopia scammer! I am here under Flameboy22 and Thunder16’s orders!
Cosmic: What!? What do you want?
SydeFX: You’ll see.
Greymalke grabs Alex and they hide under a hidden trapdoor that leads to a hidden basement. There is a loud Bang!. Everyone out in the open is knocked unconscious.
SydeFX: Work done. Now I shall take their coding for the ultimate weapon.
The unconscious bodies disappear. So does SydeFX. Greymalke and Alex come out of their hiding spot.
Greymalke: Oh no… Alex, we have to save everyone!
Alex: What!? This was really unexpected!
Greymalke: I warned you! Now let’s get into cyberspace and save everyone!
Alex: You’re getting into the action already!?

Comments

• Chapter 3: Cyberspace
    Alex: I can’t believe this happened so suddenly.
    Greymalke: Stop the talking and let’s get into cyberspace!
    Alex: What!?
    Greymalke: Oh dear, your memory must be terrible. I can show you the link to cyberspace. It is the only way we could stop this.
    Alex: Where is it?
    Greymalke: In my realm. The door to it has been closed for years, so nobody could accidentally find it. Eat this.
    Greymalke hands Alex a warp crunch. They both eat it. They arrive at Greymalke’s realm.
    Greymalke: Welcome to my realm.
    Alex: Wow…
    The realm is a tropical island with Krampus masks on display everywhere.
    Alex: You have more Krampus masks than BillyBoo!
    Greymalke: Oh, that BillyBoo. I never really liked him. He was quite rude to the moderators. I was glad to hear that he drowned in his cubits. Now the link to cyberspace is that beach umbrella.
    Greymalke points to a grey beach umbrella in the corner.
    Alex: That’s nice. How are you supposed to open it?
    Greymalke: Simple.
    Greymalke takes out a knockback wand and taps on the umbrella. A portal opens up.
    Alex: The link to cyberspace…
    Greymalke: That’s right. Get in!
    Alex: Wait...
    Greymalke jumps in the portal.
    Alex: Ok, never mind.
    Alex jumps in the portal. The portal closes behind him. Alex was amazed by what he saw. Electrical wires were all around him, and he seemed to be standing on… nothing.
    Greymalke: Ok… I could locate SydeFX easier now… aha! He is in Google, trying to escape on one of the search engines!
    Alex: What are you talking about!
    Greymalke: Hurry! Once he gets on a search engine, there will be trillions of different possible places he can go to!
    Alex grabs Greymalke’s hand, and suddenly they start running insanely fast, like an electrical current. All of a sudden, they find themselves in a train station.
    Greymalke: Welcome to Google…
    Alex: Wow…
    Greymalke: There he is!
    SydeFX is seen whistling to himself while boarding a train to… Growtopia.
    Alex: Get him!
    The two people run to the train labeled “Growtopia.” SydeFX spins around and sees his two pursuers. He yells in surprise and hurries into the train.
    Greymalke: Get on the train!
    Greymalke and Alex jump and they hold onto the moving train. SydeFX looks up from the window and takes out a death ray.
    SydeFX: Taste this!
    SydeFX fires his death ray and it nearly hits Alex. Greymalke jumps in through an open window and she grabs SydeFX in the back.
    Greymalke: I’ve got you now, scammer!
    SydeFX: Going to finish me? You’ll need me.
    Greymalke: Why is that?
    SydeFX: Under Flameboy22 and Thunder16’s orders, I’ve placed ultimate coding destabilizer rays in 8 different games! Good luck, and have fun!
    SydeFX breaks free from Greymalke’s grasp and he jumps off the train through an open window. Alex looks ahead and he yells.
    Alex: Look out ! There is a brick wall at the end!
    SydeFX: Why yes, you have to download Growtopia! Growtopia ain't no web game!
    The train crashes into the brick wall. Alex blacks out.

Chapter 4: Kindergarten
    WIP

I hate this new character limit...
  • jose_candyjose_candy Member
    edited February 2016
    @PEgaming what is "WIP" and what character limit
  • WIP means Work In Progress, and try making a super long post and posting it.
  • Oh i c, ty
  • lunariscilunarisci 'MuricaMember
    edited February 2016
    When it doesn't notify you that someone posted before .-. gg
  • So good so far yeeee love it
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Can you also add new chapters into the OP? Just so it's easier, when this gets really long.
  • It doesnt let me. The character limit decreased by 500%
  • Bump :3
  • pysinopysino WA Australia Member
    Bump for pe :3
  • Bump! :D