New Sentry Idea!

Ice_Ice_ Member
edited March 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
How about a sentry that the player that owns the realm can walk through at ALL times, BUT, if you walk up to it (like a computer) it shows a a button. This Button can change its look depending on the current state of the door/sentry. if its OFF, the button says ON. If its ON, it says OFF. If the door is ON, anyone can walk through. If the door if OFF, only the owner can walk through.

I see how this could work for players without multiple realms but a lot of doors, like if a persons shop is in a different room, not a realm. This could also work for ACTUAL giveaways, instead of breaking a block for people to get inside.

Overall, I like this idea.

Apparently you guys don't.

CLOSED.

Comments

• +1 I like it xD
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    Portcullis door stamp works just fine...it is simple....
    If you don't want people to get in, remove the lock-bumper
    If you want people to get in, place the bumper back.

With your idea you still need to unlock/lock the door yourself, thus still taking just as much action/effort as you would do when removing/placing the lock bumper.
  • RYBIERYBIE Member
    I would like to see one of these sentry but i will like too if they can make an sentry lvl that u can set a lvl that they can enter to the portal..like Cubic Newbie center they will only can enter lv 15 and lower for taking their items..
  • Ice_Ice_ Member
    scorto7 said:

Portcullis door stamp works just fine...it is simple....
    If you don't want people to get in, remove the lock-bumper
    If you want people to get in, place the bumper back.

With your idea you still need to unlock/lock the door yourself, thus still taking just as much action/effort as you would do when removing/placing the lock bumper.

yeaaaaaa...

but its cool?
  • 'Sir.Fox''Sir.Fox' Member
    edited March 2017
    One I would like to see is it bypasses the locked room so you can have a locked room no one can searh and enter but can enter using sentryed door

But +1
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Just put a personally sentry on the door when you don't want anyone going through and take it off when you want people to go through.
  • Already made a post about this, its called "New Sentries!"
  • Already made a post about this, its called "New Sentries!"

Looks like Nercopost to me
  • GollumGollum South AfricaMember, Retired Moderator
    Please do not bump old and outdated threads.
    Please leave moderation to the forum staff