STC announcements+more reasons for you to join+how STC will help you/THIS IS NOT A CLAN

the only announcement is STC giveaways (trust me not clickbait [laughing face]) so how will STC help you?STC has giveaways coming soon&if you are a popular STC member or a helpful STC member i STC leader will help you in building maybe and getting items it will all be for free you choose what you need help with
now,how do giveaways work?giveaways are normal giveaways but with a twist each higher rank gets better items it starts from STC member rank 1 and so on until STC member rank 4 now normal STC members WILL NOT have any giveaways until they rank up and STC members rank 5 will ask for ANY item under 750c or maybe 1000c
EXTRA NOTES:I will not always be online some times I can't go even by my own timing but if I promise something it WILL happen
now,how to rank up:you rank up by being helpful and getting through tests which are simple enough
test:1st I will ask about our name you answer:STC SAVE THE CITATIONS
2nd i will ask about our saying you answer:TOGETHER FOR CITATIONS
to join all you have to do is comment here with
in game and forums name
realm name
level
and to do tests to rank up you need to join discord it is free and works on every device I will edit and add the link because my dumb brain forgot to put it here
discord link:https://discord.gg/tgXJE8Z
i set it to never expire tell me if it says the invite is expired

Comments