Portal glitch

'Emily''Emily' MinnesotaMember
edited March 2017 in Bug Reports
I am not sure if this is a glitch or not but I saw this a while ago and just thought it was my phone glitching. It was like this on my computer too so that is when i realized that it was a glitch. I know its not a big glitch but its still worth mentioning. It is still doing this even like a few weeks after I noticed.
ccg63

Comments

• Mr.PudMr.Pud Member
    edited March 2017
    Maybe is because you can see the back blocks through the portal.
    Which probably means the portal is placed a little inside the other blocks maybe?
  • HUWATHUWAT Member
    eagence said:

Did you spawned under the main realm door? Is that the glitch you talk about? Or is there something else that I didn't see?

Mr.Pud said:

Which probably means the portal is placed a little inside the other blocks maybe?

Guys i think she meant the color of the portal, its not pink, blue nor green, and u can see through it a little bit

• HUWAT said:

eagence said:

Did you spawned under the main realm door? Is that the glitch you talk about? Or is there something else that I didn't see?

Mr.Pud said:

Guys i think she meant the color of the portal, its not pink, blue nor green, and u can see through it a little bit

Oh, now I see.