Easter Pack Update!

CircyCircy Member
edited March 2017 in Suggestions & Comments

Easter 2017:

happy-easter-banner-wallpaper-1

Spring is fast approaching, and with it trails Easter - one of the most wonderful times in our dearly beloved game, Cubic Castles!

We've all become acquainted to looking forward to the many wonderful things the Administrators and Developers of our little Community have to offer with each seasonal pack update, and never have they let us down!

However, at times I'm sure it's hard to keep implementing new and innovative ideas into the game, whether because it's stressful, costly, time-consuming or you're just downright out of ideas. The point is that we've all been down that long and tiresome road, but with the help of a few friends, I have managed to conduct a list containing a few items we hope to see in-game, whether it be this year or the next!

Easter Pack Suggestions:

Easter Lamb Pet

The Easter Lamb has long since been a strong representation of Christ, and has therefore been associated with Easter since its early days!

12807323-Easter-lamb-with-circlet-of-spring-flowers-Stock-Vector-cartoon-sheep-easter

Easter Wreath

Just like the Christmas and Thanksgiving Wreaths, but I believe that if you were to incorporate a variety of colorful flowers and Easter Eggs, it'd transform into a beautiful decoration!

il_570xN.427529409_l1pj

Easter Hats

I understand that we already have a hat similar to what I'm suggesting, however, I do ask that you create a new one with a more traditional look. In past times, Easter Hats were large, voluminous vanity wear, and all I ask is that you bring back such hats.

Easter Bonnet

Easter Egg Lantern

A unique decorative spin-off to the classic Paper Lanterns already in-game!

_ml_p2p_pc_badge_normal2

Easter Bouquet

Much like the Rose Bouquet from the Valentine Pack, but with a classic Easter twist of course!

easter-parade-bouquet2.425

Easter Balloon

Much like the previous Easter year, I suggest we bring back the Balloon but with an Easter twist!

IMG_20170307_190857

So, share with me your thoughts and suggestions of what else I should add to the list! And Constructive Criticism is always welcome! However, please note the difference to being blatantly rude, and positive feedback, I don't tolerate rudeness on any of my Threads!

Comments

• 1+ :O
  • Nice suggestions! :D, I'd love to see the easter lamb and easter egg lantern +1
  • +1!!! I love the ideas!
  • By far the most creative and enjoyable suggestions. I love it! +2
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    how much i love it, im sure it wont be added this year. remember how much coding is in only 1 item? maybe better was to do this suggestions like 2 weeks+ earlier?
  • CircyCircy Member
    edited October 2017

how much i love it, im sure it wont be added this year. remember how much coding is in only 1 item? maybe better was to do this suggestions like 2 weeks+ earlier?

Damn you for shattering my hopes.

Either way, these were a few suggestions and I can only cross my fingers that they'll be implemented next year if you're correct.

However, I'd be more than okay with a late Easter Pack (late April to early May) especially if any of these items would be in it. Between the Car & Valentine Updates, a bit of space between new Packs would be sensible.

And to keep the community entertained if there was to be a late Easter Pack release, they could always resort to hosting BunnyZilla and Greek Orthodox BunnyZilla to keep the Spring and Easter excitement alive.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Circy said:

Either way, these were a few suggestions and I can only cross my fingers that they'll be implemented next year if you're correct.

However, I'd me more than okay with a late Easter Pack (late April to early May) especially if any of these items would be in it. Between the Car & Valentine Updates, a bit of space between new Packs would be sensible.

And to keep the community entertained if there was to be a late Easter Pack release, they could always resort to hosting BunnyZilla and Greek Orthodox BunnyZilla to keep the Spring and Easter excitement alive.
    sorry, wasnt really to shatter your hopes. i just sayed what came into my mind :P
    and about the later easter, well it would be an idea to do first a easter egg hunt and then realease the pack so that people have more c eventually to get the packs since they get the 500 eggs item again (if they do a 500 eggs item)
  • CircyCircy Member
    edited March 2017

Circy said:

However, I'd me more than okay with a late Easter Pack (late April to early May) especially if any of these items would be in it. Between the Car & Valentine Updates, a bit of space between new Packs would be sensible.

sorry, wasnt really to shatter your hopes. i just sayed what came into my mind :P
    and about the later easter, well it would be an idea to do first a easter egg hunt and then realease the pack so that people have more c eventually to get the packs since they get the 500 eggs item again (if they do a 500 eggs item)
    I also think it'd be better to release things a step, or day, at a time.

First, the Easter Egg Event - which would hold down the players excitement and keep players busy for awhile.

Second, The Easter Pack - releasing either in the last days of the Egg Hunt or after, it'd keep the Spring spirit afloat.

Third, BunnyZilla Sightings - to finish off this Spring with a bang, I propose a series of BunnyZilla sightings all throughout April and even more so towards the beginning of May, just to bring the excitement to a conclusion as this will be the last seasonal update pack for a while.

I believe it's best to not "put all your eggs in one basket" meaning, to not give everything all at once. I think if you were to do things like so, it'd cause alot of confusion. So again, I suggest the Developers stretch each event (Egg Hunt, Easter Pack, BunnyZilla Sightings) over a timed period all throughout Spring, if possible.
  • CircyCircy Member
    edited March 2017
    BUMP!

I have no idea whether the implementation of these items is still possible - but I stand by my suggestions, and my hope that the Administrators may introduce us to a few of these suggested items either this Easter, or next.
  • CircyCircy Member
    BUMP!

I have no idea whether the implementation of these items is still possible - but I stand by my suggestions, and my hope that the Administrators may introduce us to a few of these suggested items either this Easter, or next.
  • Nice idea!! +1
  • +1
  • Omg these are soooo nice!!! +111111
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • CircyCircy Member
    [Insstep] said:

+1 noice idea

Piratax10 said:

+1

Omg these are soooo nice!!! +111111

ChocoMale said:

Nice idea!! +1

Why, thank you, you lovely supportive people! ❤
  • Circy said:

[Insstep] said:

+1 noice idea